"You are indeed here!"

   "Shen Jinyou, you bastard, how dare you steal my rabbit!"

   "Give it back to us!"

  The frightened little white rabbit kept pushing into Shen Jinyou's arms, as if he knew that he was the kind person.

   Zeng Minghui approached the camera, "It's rare, I was able to capture this scene."

  Shen Jinyou naturally refused, but his stuttering made him unable to argue, and he was soon beaten up by a group of children.

   "Who told you to steal! Steal!"

   "I, I don't, it's not...not me, me..."

He bent down on the ground, tightly protecting the rabbit in his arms, his hands were trampled on, his clothes and snow-white skin were kicked out with dirt and red marks one after another, fine sweat oozes from his forehead, The thin body that was holding on was trembling from the beating, which made everyone angry and angry.

  Zeng Minghui: "Okay, children!"

   After a while, a group of children left angrily.

  Shen Jinyou's fingers were red, swollen and trembling from being stepped on, his hair was disheveled, and his body was filthy, but there was no trace of resentment or anger in his eyes. He only stroked the rabbit in his arms, and his face was full of joy and joy.

   "It's okay, you are free."

   And the rabbit seemed to be spiritual, sticking out its tongue and licking her injured finger.

  Some people wear their cleanliness on their bodies, while some people's cleanliness comes from the bottom of their hearts. This is Shen Jinyou in the early stage who is pure and flawless, ignorant of world affairs, and can't bear to hurt even a rabbit.

  Besides, Master Wen Kong had a panoramic view of the scene, and nodded with satisfaction, "Jiangshan Sheji is happy to have this son."

"Cut!"

   Zeng Minghui called the cut , and the set instantly became irritable.

   "Oh my God, Ye Lisa's ancient costume is too fabulous! I love it so much!"

   "Me too, I am too, so charming, I really can't stand watching him being beaten, I finally understand what the audience said about wanting to rush into the screen!"

   "This is by far the most shocking appearance of all the characters"

"I think Ye Lisa is prettier than Luo Tzuyu 's appearance, with her thin waist, her hips, and her long legs, why don't the heroine be in this show, the second male lead and the male lead are a perfect match, the female lead is really superfluous , not to mention that the acting of the leading actress is so bad, not even a ten-thousandth of that of the two leading actors!"

  Luo Tzuyu had just adjusted her mood and walked out of the lounge, when she heard this sentence, she froze in her footsteps.

   "Ye Lisa, you are so handsome, my God!"

   "Brother Ye, I really want to hold you in my arms like a bunny!"

   "Come and wipe it off, the extras didn't really touch you just now, did they?"

   "Ye Lisa, you are so handsome, you will definitely be a hit when this show airs!"

  Many people on the set ran towards Ye Lisa, holding towels and water in their hands, and Zeng Minghui also walked in front of the camera. Luo Tzuyu thought he was looking for her, and quickly said, "Director, I..."