Chapter 35 - Burning Desire

As Ethan and Olivia were finally in each other's embrace, their lips met with a hunger that surprised them both.

As the kissing turned more intense, Olivia moved her hands from his wrists and wrapped them around his neck, while he wrapped his around her body but still over the coat.

With their hearts racing with a desire for more, he suddenly pulled away only to turn her around. He tilted her head to the side and caressed her neck, her moans filling his ears.

His hands roamed around her body through the thick coat but it only got in his way so while still caressing her, he brought his hands to the buttons and impatiently loosened them. When he held onto it to take it off, equally wanting him to touch her, she stretched out her arms so he could do it.

When it was down on the floor, he continued caressing her neck to hear more of her moans as he stood behind her. He gently ran his hands on her jeans around her hips as he made his way up and when his hands grabbed her breasts while she still had her shirt on, she gasped with her eyes shut, her sensitivity heightened. He then brushed against them more gently, making her rub her thighs together.

With the coat out of the way and Ethan standing right behind Olivia, his body pressed against hers and she could feel how hard he was as he poked against her thigh, stimulating the warmness between her legs even more.

Wanting to taste her lips again, he turned her around and hungrily kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, gently stroking that area and making her moan against his lips since he was aware how sensitive that area was for her.

He then moved his hands from her waist and down to her butt, gently feeling it and she pulled away from the kiss with a gasp as she looked into his eyes.

Suddenly, she gasped louder than before when he lifted her and placed her on the kitchen counter. As the desire for more burned stronger, she held onto the top button of his shirt as he held onto the hem of her shirt, ready to take it off.

Just as she was about to move to the second button, and have her shirt taken off, he slowly dropped his hands from her body and took a step back, making her wonder what was wrong.

"I'm so selfish," he said, getting closer again as he gently kissed her a few times.

"What happened?" she asked, running her hands through his hair.

"You still haven't fully recovered," he said, his quick and heavy breathing not slowing down.

She thought about it, realizing it was true. "Oh, should we wait?" She looked down at his pants, biting her lip as she could make out his bulge.

He looked down at himself, not in favor of his next words since more than anything, his desire was to have his hands all over her and skin-to-skin.

As they both agreed to wait, they helped fix each other's clothes. It should've been awkward but it was far from the case.

When he stood right between her legs, she wrapped them around his waist and he continued to kiss her. They chuckled against each other's lips as they carried on for a little longer.

She then rested her head on his shoulder, feeling his embrace but it also came with the hardness that poked against her jeans. She could still hear his heavy breathing and she knew just how much he desired her but they had agreed to wait until she would fully recover.

When Ethan suggested calling the doctor again just so she could check Olivia's condition, she instantly agreed, a little embarrassed at how quick she did since it became obvious to him that she desired him just as much.

~

After the doctor checked on Olivia again, they were informed that she was much better and would soon be back to her full healthy state.