The voice fell, and everyone in the audience was shocked.

   Ye Lisa actually refused such a good thing that the world is falling into the pie? ! Is he out of his mind?

  Shangguan Jimin: "I knew you were the most sensible... Wait, what did you say? It's not suitable for you? Then you just nodded like a chicken pecking rice, you are kidding me!"

   That was before you said naked and wet seduction.

  Ye Lisa scratched his ears, "Isn't that... a little face for you?"

  Shangguan Jimin: "No, why? You don't eat such a good cake when it is offered to you? Are you playing big with me?"

   "How dare I, because..."

  Ye Lisa glanced at the man in a good mood beside him, blowing a wave of rainbow farts every day.

  "Because I belong to the president, of course everything is subject to the president's decision, and the president is so wise and smart. I believe that the decision he made for me must be the best and most suitable!"

  Shangguan Jimin: "..." What kind of golden invincible dog leg is this, holding a thigh and not relaxing.

  Bo Jungkook 's deep, narrow and long black eyes faintly overflowed with a little smile, and put another piece of meat into Ye Lisa's bowl, "You just said, who are you from?"

  Ye Lisa looked at him and stuttered, "I'm... I'm from Star Entertainment."

  Shangguan Jimin: "Ye Lisa, you can't give up when you move trees to death and people live, or...are you really afraid of getting naked and wet dancing?"

  Ye Lisa was almost stuck by lean meat.

  Shangguan Jimin: "No way? I guessed it right?"

   "Don't talk nonsense, no real man is afraid of that!"

   "Oh, you still want to lie to me, I think your eyes were clearly dodged just now!"

Everyone at the table looked at Ye Lisa strangely, and the six little fresh meats who simply sat aside and acted positively helped Ye Lisa, and raised their hands one by one, "Master Shangguan, we are not afraid of running naked! Don't say naked!" The upper body is gone, even the lower body is fine!"

   "Yes, I can too, I can die heroically for art!"

   "I'm the best at striptease!"

   "..." The corner of Shangguan Jimin's mouth twitched, "You guys should shoot 18X!"

Wei Cong saw that Ye Lisa had no hope of acting as his younger brother, so he shook his head regretfully, so he had to refocus his attention on the six little fresh meats. Push the button down and sit down.

   "???" Ye Lisa said, "President, do you have anything else to do?"

   "Sit down and eat with me."

   "Uh... alright."

  Send Zhou Jisoo a text message, telling her that she can't make it through, the opening ceremony is over, and there should be nothing to do in the afternoon. You can read the script at home and sleep peacefully.

  Bo Jungkook : "Go out so early in the morning, where did you go?"

   "Go..." Ye Lisa looked at him suspiciously, "President, how do you know I woke up so early?"

   "Little Strawberry told me."

  Ye Lisa: "..." Before she left, she should have told Little Strawberry not to talk to strangers.