Siblings?

Ray
I contacted the other two victims of Mortons and asked if they gave birth to his children and they were angry at first, but they heard me out. They told me that they were victims of his but he shared them with his friends. I was saddened to hear that and apologized and asked if they needed anything and told them both that he is dead now. They apparently heard that he died and were happy to hear it and told me so were his friends now. Apparently they had crossed Morton and you don't do that. There are no siblings for Daisy at this point. I tell them if they need anything at all call me and I will try to help them. I know they don't know me, but they tell me they do know me because I rescued Joseph and Anastasia from Carla. I am dumbfounded by this. They watched the trials.

Daisy
Christian and mom have been very affectionate since their date and she spent the night with him. I might get that sibling. We have been going places and he has a home near us. A smart home at that, I love it. Barney his IT guy showed us how to do things and added us to the allowed users list of course mine is child level. But I am reading college books now. Mom took me out of regular school and I am being taught by teachers who like teaching children like me. I of course am still in the childcare center. It's basically for my learning to socialize with children my age. It's not working unless it's games that are physical and I am good at those except basketball. Christian had the childcare center enlarged and expanded to the building next to Grey house.

Anastasia
Dad said that Daisy needs to learn what other children her age do and how to integrate both that and her thirst for knowledge. She's definitely past high school level and getting past some college level. It's hard to hire someone who can teach her, because she learns so fast and she's constantly learning. At 7 she is a sponge. She has her high school diploma and working on college degrees. She's going through on Lon courses and she's fast becoming known for her abilities to get through courses quickly and her perfect grades are becoming suspect, so they sent someone out to challenge her. We had Carrick join us as her representative legally. And they tested her for an hour, they were stymied and they wanted more testing and we allowed only an hour of testing a week. They gave her her degrees and they monitored her achievements in each field. When they tried to get custody of her from me they crossed the line. I sued them for emotional distress and won on my behalf and Daisys. They settled because they didn't want people with gifted children afraid of losing their children to people who just want to use them.

Christian
I was very angry when I found out the college tried to get custody of Daisy and they were sued for emotional distress of both mother and daughter. The college backed down and settled the lawsuit. They won't be trying that again. Daisy and Anastasia presented their own case. Dad was their attorney and the college lost a student. Word got out about Daisy and Ivy League colleges gave her scholarships and let her do all the courses on line. No one ever questioned her abilities again. Anastasia still gets contacted and sone even try convincing Daisy to do research studies. Restraining orders against them were issued. Daisy told her mother and grandfather immediately. They were prosecuted as well.  Somehow they got past the parental controls to contract Daisy. What they wanted to do was insane at best. I am thinking Daisy could use a break and so could Anastasia. We have been dating for a while now and I want to marry Anastasia and adopt Daisy. She is going to be eight and Anastasia will be 21. This party isn't going to be as big as her seventh birthday party. I have the engagement ring and wedding band and something for Daisy.

Ray
Christian asked me for my blessing to marry Anastasia and I give it to him and asked if he checked with Daisy on this yet? He told me that Daisy said it is time I made her mother an honest woman. I just laughed and said that's our Daisy. I think he is the best person for Anastasia and Daisy. Everyone loves Daisy and she has a lot of friends. We monitor her and make sure no predators come near her. Security watches her closely and she's never alone with anyone we don't know well. The wedding is going to be small and Daisy is going to become Daisy Lou Steele Grey that day.

Mia
I am the maid of honor and Kate is the bridesmaid. Elliott is the best man and Ethan is the groomsman. Daisy is the center if attention and she's throwing daisies as she walks down the aisle. A lot of photos are being taken today. It's a huge day. Security is tighter than it has ever been.  Ethan and I are going to have a big wedding when we get married. We haven't announced our engagement yet. We have been dating as long as Kate and Elliott.

Grace
This day is long awaited and we have a granddaughter as well. We are all happy to have the Steele's as family now. Carrick has decided that he needs to be less judgmental about people. We are very lucky to have such a family join ours.

Gretchen
I am sick of this spectacle of a wedding. I am in the kitchen helping with the cleaning. Security is watching over everything and security cameras are everywhere. I can't do this anymore. I go to my room and get my suitcase and leave. This was my last day at the Greys. The cab is waiting for me. Jose Rodriquez is the drivers name. He drives me to my sad new apartment. Jose hands me his phone number and tells me to give him a call if I need him again.

Carrick
Anastasia is now our family and so is Daisy, Ray and Joseph. Ray might look like a normal person, but he most assuredly isn't one and his wealth has never been disclosed and neither has Anastasia and Daisys. Joseph has his own money, but he works for his dad and he is still getting degrees. Daisy has been asked to speak before numerous colleges and she will only do it via telecast.

Anastasia
I will miss Daisy and my family, but our honeymoon is starting soon Ray said he has it all in hand.

Christian
We need to leave before we get stuck in Seattle. I get her in the car and soon we are headed to Italy.