All Night Long(sex)

Kate
Elliott and I talked about everything and we decided to go to his house and talk there. We sat on the sofa with soft music in the background. We started to get sleepy and he shows me a guest room and hands me clothing from his sisters stash of things to sleep in. Some are brand new and a new thing if underwear. Plus a new toothbrush and new brushes all in Mia's closet and bathroom. None in the guest room. Christian has a room too and so do his parents. The house is huge and spotless for a bachelor.

Elliott
I want to give her a kiss but I would prefer she make the first move. I am about to leave her to get changed so when she kisses me and pulls me into a hug and we kiss for a while and I am trying so hard not to go for it. Her hands move under my shirt and it's getting very hard not to do the same. I tell her I definitely want her, but I want her for the long hall. She smiles and says you proved that already. I kiss her and allow her to keep her hands on my bare chest under my shirt. We kiss for a while before she pulls me into the room and shuts the door. I am kissing her and she pulls my shirt off me. I don't dare pull hers off, I can see her nipples are definitely responding to our kisses.

Kate
He is definitely not going to remove my shirt, but I remove his shirt and I back him up to the bed. I push him down on the bed and climb on top of him. I definitely want this man. I pull him up the bad and straddle him. I move so I feel his erection. He still hesitates to remove my blouse so I pull it off and remove my bra. I soon just take my jeans and underwear off. I am ready, but he tells me he needs to get condoms. I pull them from my purse. Always be ready. He pulls his pants and underwear off and asks me if we are going to see each other after thins because he wants to. I tell him yes if he's as good in bed as rumored.

Elliott
With that I start with my head between her legs and get her juices flowing and clean them off and make sure she orgasms a couple of times, before I head north and her beautiful big round breasts and tease them squeeze them and pull her nipples until she can't take any more and comes again. I grab a condom and slide it on and I move in position and I rub against her until she pushes me inside and we move together in and out and I kiss her and keep one hand on her breasts and one on her ass and kissing deeply until she groans and tightens up and her first orgasm hits and then her second and finally I explode inside her. I pull out and remove the condom and tie it off. We collapse and I cover us with the blanket on the end of the bed. We fall asleep.

Kate
It is daylight and I am naked in bed and Elliott is gone, but I smell food. Soon he walks in with breakfast and he is naked and he sits the tray. On the nightstand by the bed and he gets in next to me. He kisses me deeply and I taste bacon. He pulls the tray onto his lap and places a napkin on my lap and he serves me eggs, toast, bacon, milk, orange juice and fruit. I eat everything and he eats everything on his plate as well. He drinks all his drinks too. He grabs waters from somewhere. He clears everything and places it on the table next to the bed. He pulls me to him and start kissing me again and I am soon opening my legs up so he can access to me and he grabs a condom and slides it on and moves me onto my stomach and gently pushes himself inside me again and he pulls me onto his lap and does most of the work. I love what he us doing to me and he's kissing my necks and ears and massaging my breast all while he's thrusting in and out of me. I orgasm and on the second one he explodes deep inside me. He waits until we are done to pull out of me. He disposes of the condom and pulls me onto him chest and asks me to stay with him for a while today. I kiss him and tell him that would be nice.

Elliott
She surprised me and I am very glad and I let her take the lead and I hope she does that a lot. I think we fell asleep again when I feel her licking me and soon her mouth around my penis I let her proceed and soon I am exploding and she's swallowing all my juices. She licks me clean. I return the favor before I raise her legs over my shoulders after putting on a condom. I don't hesitate I slam inside her and I think she had an orgasm on the second slam. I start going deeper and deeper each time. We finally come together and I massage the cramp in her legs. I throw the condom away and we need more by this time. I go to my room and bring a box back with me.

Kate
The rumors are very true and that makes me happy since I have had a crush on him for a long time. This was worth every minute of my time. I had to play hard to get, to get him interested in me seriously. I was happy to get Mia's invitation and hoped he would be there. Soon we use up the new box of condoms. I spent the weekend with him. He cooks and cleans as well.