Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The moment she spoke those words - when she told him what those crystal can do - she felt something inside twist and turn.

As if she wasn't supposed to let anyone know.

It made sense, in a way, that she had to keep secrets and only trust those who have shown her they would never use that to harm others.

We all have secrets to keep.

But this was different, unlike the expected surprise or distrust once she spoke words of hope, she only got a "Hn" before Madara took a step back, pressed on a button near his collar and – she noticed he had a weird wire connected to his ear, hidden under his hair – he spoke to someone. – "Get me Izuna on the line, I don't care if he is busy." – he spoke, after what felt like forever under the intense gaze of the man before her, a knock startled her.

The door creaked slowly as the man mentioned before entered, staring at her for a second before addressing Madara. – "I brought what you asked for. I was on my way here when you called." – her eyes diverted to a backpack settled on his back, the man placed it on the bed and took out some dark clothing. – "This is for you to wear. You must feel uncomfortable after days wearing the same." –

He placed the soft looking clothes on the bed, turning to Madara, she waited for him to explain what was going on – was she supposed to change here?

- "The door to the left is a bathroom." – was all he said before turning to his brother. Uncomfortable and unsure, the pinket took the clothes with a quick "Thank you" to Izuna before dashing to the bathroom, she wiggled the handle until it was surely locked.

Her reflection greeted her with recognition, it was the first time since she woke up that she could see herself.

Really see everything she presented to the world.

Long soft pink locks that draped over her shoulders and down her back. Bright and wide green eyes and soft skin. She did look different to the people she saw; her features were soft and almost unrecognizable if it weren't for her colourful tones.

No sharp edges, no scars, beaty marks or any identifiable feature that could tell here where she came from or how she lived. Nothing prominent enough to jug her memory even if it was the smallest thing.

She tried to scramble her mind over and over on that reflection. Trying to guess if her eyes were like her mother, if her hair was a product of a specific region, wondering where her own reflection came from.

It was easy to note Madara and Izuna as familiar matches, from their eyes to their hair. Even as Hashirama and Tobirama had wordly different features in comparison, they had the same jawline, the same nose and even their shoulders squared the same way.

They all had something to identify each other, if she saw a child, it would be easy to know if they belonged to one of the families.

So that child can return home... if they were ever lost...

That word echoed in her mind, a lost girl that could not recognize herself, she knew that reflection was hers as she waved her hand in front of the mirror and even touched her face... just to prove to herself. "Where did this face come from?" she wondered.

A knock on the door caught her attention. – "Sakura, everything alright?" – she hesitated for a moment, how long had she been stared and wondering at the mirror? – "May I come in? I'll show you how to turn the hot water on." –

She glanced at the shower at the end of the bathroom, light blue tiles layered the walls before bleeding into a white ceiling, a dim white light above that lit the place since the small window on top of the showerhead seemed to only work for air flow. – "N-no, just tell me if it's the left or the right." – she answered once the handle began to move, she was not going to let them see how agitated she became.