My Life Or Theirs

Zacznij od początku

"I don't trust a lot of people, Rae. Yet your mother is the only person who can save your life. Therefore we need to jump on the opportunity." He declares dropping on his knees to be at eye level with me, moving one of his hands to tuck hair behind my ear.

He parted his lips, dropping his hand to my cheek until I pulled away climbing over the other side of the bed going to stand by the window. "I need to unlink myself from my Coven's bloodline before we save my life first."

"Raelyn, don't pass on the chance to live because of the pairnora your family has created inside you." He got to his feet walking towards me, still keeping his distance. "It will eat away at you and bring you down a hard road to return from."

Throwing my hands up stomping my foot on the ground harshly. "The Coven comes first, Niklaus. That is what has been drilled into my brain since I first met my Uncle Joshua. My life doesn't matter anymore now that I killed my twin brother Jacob. These veins if they spread and kill me, everyone in my witch family dies alongside me. Despite my wants and desires to be with you they don't matter -"

"Then let us save your life so that doesn't happen because I can't lose you, Raelyn Lane!" Klaus shouted vamping in front of my face releasing some tears for me gently taking a hold of my shoulders.

Shoving him backwards I snarled in his face creating a bunch of the objects around the room to get thrown around by a wind. "You don't get it, Nik. Having me get siphoned by my mother could kill me, having me keep using my magic even to just put it inside my necklace could kill me, becoming the leader of my psychic Coven could mentally kill me, I am a broken girl of who I used to be. Everywhere around me I am watching my back and never feeling safe because at the end of the day I am mortal and I can't do anything about it!" The curtains hanging on the window caught on fire suddenly making me scream jumping away from them until I started sobbing seeing the fire die out.

"Then let me turn you!" Klaus vamped forward, trapping me in between his body and the wall away from the now burnt curtains. "Become a vampire with me, Raelyn Primrose Lane."

Clutching my hands into fists at my sides I kept crying gasping for breath at his words. He heard my heart skip so many beats at once then it ever had since we had met. "What....No!"

"No. Bloody hell, Raelyn. What do I have to do to keep you in my life. To make you see that you are worth everything to me. You mean more to me than all the thousands of years that I have lived without you. You are my humanity. You are the only person on this planet that makes me want to be human!" He raised his voice at me flashing his hybrid face at me sobbing out tears.

Shaking my head I bite my lip throwing my hands up hitting his chest but he didn't stumble backwards. "If I die at all then everyone I care about in my family will too. I'm not afraid of living my life with you, Klaus. I'm afraid of dying!"

"Then bind yourself to me. Do the linking spell we did once before. I - I'll get Bonnie to perform it so all you have to do is give blood." He grabbed my face in his hands, pressing his forehead against mine forcefully. "So that if you get closer to death then you won't die. I am immortal and can't be killed. I can be your life force forever."

Playing with my hands I nervously asked him almost not believing what he was saying was true. "Are you being completely serious? You'd take all my crazy family drama and uncontrollable magical abilities because I am certain most would run."

"I'd never do such a damn thing to you, my queen in fact..." He suddenly lowered himself down on one knee, holding my hands in his deeply staring at me. "I'll always choose you. I'll tear the world apart if I have to so long as you get to remain happy. Because I care about you. I care about you more than I have anyone else. Now let me put a ring on your finger, sorry at the risk of sounding forward." I laughed pulling him up to stand tugging him down to me where I crashing my lips up onto his. He leans down into the kiss wrapping his arms around my waist. My hands flew into his hair tugging on it harshly, getting him to moan. He broke the hungry kiss and in a raspy voice instructed me. "Jump, love."

Molding my lips back over his I moved my hands around his neck feeling him move his hands underneath my thighs holding me up and never breaking the kiss. "Nik..." I breathed out until I felt my back hit the bed mattress breaking the kiss smirking down at me while he was hovering above me.

"You are so beautiful, Rae." He leans down burying his face in the crook of my neck leaving kisses until he found a certain spot making me moan. Tangling my fingers in his dirty blood curls gripping it making him moan all the while with him still kissing that same spot and biting down on it lightly then he broke the kiss.

Running my fingers down until I was holding his face in my hands I was struggling to calm my breath down giving him a glare. "You are seriously unbelievable, Niklaus."

"Patience, my little siphon queen. We will have an eternity for all that and more." He whispered, kissing me slowly where I gripped his shirt kissing him back and for the first time in a long while did I feel safe in his arms.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Melvia-ito