Escape from Pirate Cave

Start from the beginning

Goku looked at it as well he turned his head to the left saw another rock tunnel entrance.

Mitsuko:(Chuckling) Attaboy Goku! You found our ticket way out of this death place!

Bulma:Yeah your partner's right! Great eyes, kid! Perfect! This passage might lead to the surface! Hold on, everyone! We're getting outta here!...If your saying death place, this isn't the place suitable for all of us to die you know!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) I didn't mean that for real, it's just a figure of speech bulma.

Bulma:(Blushed) O-Oh is that right?...I knew that!

Mitsuko:And the both of you no need to worry while me and my best partner goku stay behind at the pirate's cave shaking like an earthquake, I just found your sister sakura she's hiding some pile of shiny pirate loots.

Bulma:W-What?! My sweet little sister did?! Tell me what happens next?!

The blue haired young scientist was very curious and desperately to know what happened so mitsuko decided to make a lie she doesn't want Bulma and Krillin to know mitsuko was sakura in disguise.

Mitsuko:I was really surprised and relieved that she is really okay that sakura told me she felt ashamed she couldn't help because she been waiting for your arrival to pick her up like minutes or hours and ended up herself falling asleep.

Krillin:SAY WHAAAAT?!?

Bulma:MY LITTLE SISTER ENDED UP FALLING ASLEEP AT THE PIRATE'S CAVE?!?

Mitsuko:Looks like it you two. But anyways it's a good thing I spotted her where she slept so I woke her up and told her to get out of that dangerous place but sakura told me she will assist fight alongside Goku against the red ribbon army to protect you guys because she was worried for the three of you but it's a good thing I convinced to take her place to protect you guys so she finally agrees with me and so I teleported her on the safest island with no Red Ribbon Soldiers or other strangers so there's no reason to get worried everything is under control.

Bulma and Krillin was stunned by her explanation they really don't know what to say. After all they've been through swimming all the way finding the legendary pirates treasure, involved by the red ribbon general blue, the whole place causes to shake like an violent earthquake to get out of that place alive and more. Goku just sit down watching them silent the monkey tailed boy already knows that she came up with a lie at Bulma and Krillin doesn't realized sakura was right here still wearing her disguise he wouldn't break a promise to her disguise girlfriend that she and Goku will find where the red ribbon army lives to end it once and for all to avenge her two missing adoptive parents so that she could revealed her secret for her friends soon.

Bulma:H-Hey Goku? Be honest with me and Krillin here, did she really said it was true? You've been with mitsuko along with my little sister a long time right? Is she really telling the truth?

Goku:Of course she's telling the truth Bulma! Like I said before, whenever me and my girlfriend having some dangerous situations on our own, she came here on a flash to the rescue I believe her one hundred that she takes my girlfriend today at the safest island.

Bulma:Huh...then in that case, I believe you and completely and mitsuko, thank you so much for rescuing my little sister I really owe ya one!

Krillin:That same goes for me so I say, thank you very much too! Bulma and I are forever in you debt.

Mitsuko:(Chuckling) Your welcome both of you. After all, sakura is my closest friend I always do whatever I can to help you and your other friends right Goku?

Goku:(Laughing) I am totally supportive!

Now that Bulma and Krillin giving their thanks at mitsuko, the blue haired young scientist continue driving the orange submarine keep going straight leading way out to safety.