Escape from Pirate Cave

Start from the beginning

The monkey tailed boy helping her stand up and started to dusted herself.

Mitsuko:Thanks for helping me I'll be okay.

Goku:Oh phew! Thank goodness glad to hear it! So come on let's keep going!

Mitsuko:Be right with you Goku!

Two young warriors started to running again.

Krillin:Goku! Mitsuko! Hey!

Bulma:Faster you two slowpokes!

Goku grabbed his disguise girlfriend's wrist to go run faster but they just keep running without noticing them.

Bulma:Come back!

Krillin:We're over here you guys!

Mitsuko:Huh? Eek! Hey Goku stop! Our friends are right there inside that submarine!

Goku:(Grunts) What? O-Oh oops! Sorry about that. I was only focus getting outta here for the both of us fast.

Krillin:Quick, get in! Both of you!

Bulma:Hurry!

Goku:(Laughing) Hi guys!

Mitsuko:Boy, we're so glad we made it to reach you!

Goku/Krillin/Mitsuko:(Grunted)

The bald monk fighter help Goku to pulled inside and mitsuko's next two boys helped her as well they grabbed both of her arms to get inside too.

Bulma:Let's go!

Two young warriors finally made back with their two friends they are now all together to escaped the crumbling place. Bulma close the glass windows, ignited the engines, making the submarine sinking at the bottom of the water, two lights has switched on, and the propeller is been activated started to drive forward. While all rocks or rubbles falling underwater, It went straight at the huge cave hole went inside it.

Krillin:Faster, Bulma!

Goku:Uh hey mitsuko, how's mousy doing?

She nodded her head with an agreement mitsuko deactivated her small sized round blue colored orb and catches the mouse with her hands.

Mitsuko:No worries though, he is really okay after all he been through getting out of that dangerous place alive isn't it little mouse?

Mouse:(Squeak!) (Squeak!)

Bulma:Quiet! I'm trying to concentrate! We're not out of the water yet. Huh?

After she scolded them, she saw some few rocks started to fall down to make the four gang screaming in fear making their path difficult.

Goku/Mitsuko/Bulma/Krillin:(Screaming)

Krillin:Is it just my imagination or are the rocks getting bigger?!

A big rock hit on the glass window and also at the left side of the orange submarine, hit the propeller and in front to make the submarine shake losing its balance.

Bulma/Krillin:(Screaming)

Then a gigantic rock blocking their way making Bulma and Krillin even more frightened. Bulma keeps driving turning left and keep heading straight the rocks won't stop falling.

Krillin:I'm too young to die!

Until then, Bulma stopped driving the submarine she saw huge rock walls blocking their path to move on.

Bulma:(Gasp) It's blocked!

Krillin:Where done for!

Goku:Uh, hey, maybe we could go through there.