24

"You believe me or not he likes you, Damn turn around and see how he is eye fucking your ass from behind." Jimin gasped as he covered his mouth with his both palms and looked at Taemin with wide eyes.

"What the fuck Hyung?" Jimin hits Taemin's on the shoulder as the older laughed seeing Jimin's cheeks turned deep red.

They are again outside Jimin's school and Taemin is here to drop him off again just to get reactions from the annoying asshole Alpha of Jimin.

"Oh Fuck. Jimin he is very hot, I wish I was an Omega I would beg for him to knot me." Taemin said looking at the figure far behind Jimin, Jimin's scent turned sour as his fist clenched, his nails digging on his palm turning the skin white. Taemin smirked looking at Jimin. "Hmm... I can smell something is burning inside you, what is it? Is it your heart?" Taemin teased as his smirk grew wider looking at furious Jimin.

"There's nothing burning inside me." Jimin gritted his teeth as he muttered. "And you don't have to be an Omega, you can still ask him to fuck you!" Jimin wishper yells while scowling, his Omega is burning with Jealousy. "And don't you fucking dare to pick me up, I have two legs and I can walk properly." Jimin stated as he turned around angrily and walked away leaving A very laughing mess Taemin.

"Are you planning to come with your Alpha?" Taemin asked in a loud voice as Jimin's eyes widened, he walked away stomping his feet not before throwing a death glares towards Taemin who just laughed more.

To be Continued.

CAN I GET SOME FOLLOWS?👀