Afterdeath|N1|Request

Warnings
None

Death was as fearless as the sea. Or, that's how the story is said. But it seemed that was a big lie. Death was as scared as a piglet.

Geno was walking with his family. It was a simple trip to the zoo. Or so he thought. His boyfriend, the literal God of Death, was right behind him, holding his scarf. Goth, Shino, and Raven wanted to see the Dolphin Show. And so they did. Yet this caused a certain problem for Death.

He had Delfiniphobia. Fear of Dolphins.

Goth and Shino were jumping with excitement as a smaller Dolphin swam by the glass panel. Raven was watching over the two as Geno tried calming down Death.

Geno sighed, ghosting his hand over Death's cheek, making sure not to touch him. Death just pouted, squeezing his eye sockets shut.
Raven walked over to his fathers. "Dad, how about you take Mr. Dolphin Hater somewhere else? I can watch over Goth and Shino."

Geno hesitated to answer. He had to get Death away from the aquarium, but could Raven handle his siblings? Geno let out a short sigh. "Make sure they don't wander off!" Geno finally agreed to Raven. Death groaned, tugging on Geno's scarf. Raven nodded and ran off to his siblings.

Geno carefully led Death away from the dolphin enclosure. Once they were a distance away, Death started to calm down. He returned to his snarky self, which would soon turn into embarrassment from realization.

"Sorry About that, Gen. You really didn't need to pull me this far away." Death glanced off to the side, spotting a Black Panther. "Oh!!" Death happily ran to the glass covering. Geno was forced to follow, since Death still had a hold of his scarf.

Death was silently admiring the Black Panther, smiling to himself. Geno looked over at the muscular animal. "I never knew you liked those cats." "They are actually called Panthera Pardus! Or simply, Black Panthers." Death informed, turning to his husband.

Geno gave off a 'You smartass' look. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Geno swatted his hand at Death. Death laughed in response. "A Black Panther has excellent eyesight, as well as smell." Death decided to teach Geno about Black Panthers. Geno happily listened. He was glad Death was over the whole 'I am too scared to move because of Dolphins' phase.

Death had went on for almost an hour on end about Black Panthers. And Geno listened to all of it with interest.

Geno pulled out his phone, checking the time. "We should probably go back for the kids now. Then we can continue our zoo trip." Geno slid his phone back into his pocket. Death sighed, hating the fact he was cut off. "Okay."

Geno turned around and started to walk the direction they came from. Death followed, still grasping Geno's scarf, weirdly enough.

"And! And!! I almost got splashed! The Dolphins were so cool!!" Shino shouted, skipping with her family. Goth was right beside her, smiling as much as she was. "Yeah! I want to see that again!" Goth responded, grabbing his sister's hand.

Raven chuckled. Geno and Death were trailing behind slowly. Death groaned, shaking his head. "How about we talk about it more when we get home?" Geno questioned, looking down at Shino and Goth. The two siblings looking up at their dad, nodding. "Okay!" The two shout in unison.

Raven scooped Shino into his arms, since she was the youngest, and smallest. "We are glad you enjoyed it!" Raven softly rubbed his sister's skull, earning some giggles from Shino. Goth looked up at Geno, also wanting to be picked up.

"Goth, you are too big for that. You are almost twelve." Geno shook his head, smiling. Goth frowned, but it was quickly replaced with a grin. Raven placed the giggling Shino down, now picking up Goth. "Oof- You grown a lot heavier!" Raven cried out, putting Goth back down. Goth laughed.

Death smiled at the fondness of his children. "I am glad they are happy.." Geno looked over at Death, nodding in response. "Mhm... And I am happy to see you enjoyed this trip as much as possible." Geno ghosted an arm over Death's shoulders, smiling at him. Death looked down, laughing. "For the most part."

•—•

FINALLY!! So sorry this took a while. I have been trying to figure out my writing style. I am working on the other requests now!!