ErrorSwap|N1|Fate Is Cruel

Warnings
Detailed Death

There were four-three boys in a lonesome house. Almost every floor board and door creaked. The oldest being named after a horrible thing. Death, but nicknamed Reaper. The youngest was energetic, brave. He was Swap. The quieter ones were much different. Error and Murder. Error kept to themselves physically. Murder kept to himself mentally.

They were an interesting friend group.

Death was a white-toned skeleton, with no eye lights. He wore a black jacket, the hood draped over his head. He also wore dark blue jeans.

Swap had a lighter theme. He was also a white skeleton. He had lapis blue eye lights to match his scarf and boots. He wore a gray sweater with black leggings.

Error was dark-toned, but also a skeleton. Instead of black eye sockets, they had red. Their eye lights were multicoloured, the right being yellow with blue. The left being only white. They had teal permanent tears running down their face. Their clothing was only a red turtleneck and black shorts, dyed with blue at the end. They also wore sandals.

Murder was a white-toned skeleton as well. His eyes were also multicoloured. The right being red and blue and the other being just red. He had worn a grayish blue jacket with a gray hood. He wore black sweatpants, a white strip on the sides. He wore tennis shoes to top it off.

Swap was bouncing around. He liked abandoned places. The smell of.. dust. Okay, maybe he didn't like them too much. But exploring them sounded fun. So Swap was all in. Death liked dark places.

Error went because Swap was going. Murder was the one who suggested it. He actually liked haunted and abandoned buildings.

But now. Their ages. Swap was 14, Death was 17, Error was 16, and Murder was 14 and a half. Swap and Murder were step-brothers. Error and Death were kind of friends. Swap and Error were best friends. Murder and Death were friends. Swap and Death weren't on good terms but not horrible either. Error and Murder despised each other.

Swap was already halfway up the stairs, leading to the porch. Error stood in front of the door, their hand resting on the door knob. They hated the touch, the dust covering their hand, it made them gag. Death and Murder were keeping watch.

Error pushed the door open, feeling a chill. Swap appeared beside Error. "Wowie! It is so dark in there!" Swap smiled. Error wiped their and on their shorts. "Don't make me touch any part of this house." Error ordered. Swap giggled and nodded. "Alright then!" Swap jogged into the house, getting his phone out. He shook the phone a few times, the flashlight turning on. Swap slowly looked around the room. It was pretty empty.

Error slipped into the house, standing beside the taller. Murder and Death ran up the steps and walked inside. Death's eyes widened. "It really is dark.." Murder clicked his tongue and pulled out a flashlight from his bag. "Good thing Swap has his phone and I have this." Swap turned around and stuck his tongue. "Quit stealing my flashlights."

Murder waved the flashlight around, looking at it. "I don't see your name on it!" Murder joked. Swap groaned and spinned around. "I bought it." Swap took a step forward, his foot almost falling through the broken floor. Swap backed up. Error inspected the floor boards. "Be careful of the floor. Some may be weak or already broken." Error looked at Swap questionably. Swap smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Murder gagged. "Go be a couple somewhere else." Murder teased. Death frowned. Error felt their face slightly heat up. Swap laughed at the tease. "How about you be quiet during the night?" Swap grinned. Murder blushed. He always had his partner over, now Swap was exposing him.