NightSwap|N1|Request

Nightmare stood in front of a window, staring into the dim sky. Everyone had been separated into groups of two. They were all separated into one room, being one bed and a lot of extra blankets.

Currently Nightmare and Swap were in a room together. Swap hadn't really talked a lot, seemingly dozing off now and then. Nightmare let out a small sigh. "Swap?" He turned around to see Swap on the bed trying to fall asleep.

Nightmare groaned and walked to the bed. "Get up. It isn't healthy to just sleep when you want. You must go to bed at a decent time." Nightmare shook Swap awake, causing him to stir. "Stop.." Swap gripped onto the loose sheets, pushing his face into the bed.

Nightmare grunted. He wrapped his arms around Swap and picked him up. For someone who was bigger than Nightmare, Swap was light. Maybe because Nightmare couldn't necessarily feel any type of weight. Yeah, that was it.

Swap spinned around and faced Nightmare. "Why can't I sleep?" Swap held onto Nightmare's shoulders so he would fall back. Nightmare rolled his eye. "I already told you. You should be sleeping at appropriate times." Nightmare informed, holding Swap close. Swap groaned and leaned on Nightmare.

"I don't care if it isn't healthy. I have slept in a bit." Swap yawned and rubbed his sockets. Nightmare blinked. 'He must've stayed awake to keep up with Dream and Ink.' Nightmare laid the blue clad skeleton onto the bed, Swap still hugged his shoulders. "Swap. Let go." Swap shook his head. "I don't feel like doing so."

Nightmare sighed and sat on the bed. "Get under the covers. I'll be right here." Swap smiled and let go of Nightmare. He crawled to the top of the bed and slid under the covers. Swap reached his hands out to Nightmare, pouting.

Nightmare smiled and shook his head. "Do you really want to sleep with me?" Swap blushed a bit. "Don't say it like that!" Nightmare chuckled, watching Swap cover his face. "Fine. You want to hold me close as you doze off to sleep." Nightmare hugged himself, picking on Swap. Swap blushed a blight blue. As much as he wanted to deny it, it was true.

Swap crossed his arms and sighed. "Well.. Can we?" Swap looked at Nightmare with pleading eyes. Nightmare's face grew hot. "Umm... Sure." Nightmare rubbed his neck and laid beside Swap.

Swap gladly wrapped his arms around Nightmare, pulling him close. Nightmare rubbed Swap's shoulder, humming quietly. Swap burrowed his face into Nightmare's chest and closed his eyes. Nightmare was embarrassed in the embrace. Maybe when Swap falls asleep he can slip away? Too much movement could wake him. Big risk.

Swap seemed comfortable. Though he was still half awake. "Sleepp.." Swap mumbled tiredly, snuggling close. Nightmare held in a light chuckle. Maybe it couldn't hurt. Nightmare lowered his head, his chin resting on Swap's skull. Swap hummed and smiled.

Nightmare gave Swap's skull a small peck unconsciously. Swap's face fired with blush. Nightmare closed his eye and chuckled. "Sleep well." He said softly, hugging Swap tightly.

Very short- But I can't focus. My mind is moving elsewhere while my body stays in one place. I'm also always tired and busy. The requester is unable to be @ed here. So I will do it in the comments.

Hopefully some sleep will help with my issue.