Requesting??

So. I am running out ideas. This might be the requesting page. But I have some rules before you start writing, though no one is going to.

Read These! They are important!

I am a simple person. I don't do incest, such as Dreammare. Though I don't yell at people who do it. That is just rude. Then again I can be straight up. But also no pedophilia. If you don't know what that is, an adult having an affair with a child. That is truly disgusting. I am also not doing Swadmare since it is also incest. Neither Shatteredmare.

I will not fulfill your request if it is sex. But kind of suggestive is fine. And please don't bring up 'heat'. That is just plain out weird. It is also annoying to deal with.

I am fine with headcannons. Like Trans Cross, toxic Dream. But no innocent shit. Maybe dense. I will not accept everyone's request. I need time to write. It might take hours or days. Maybe a month if I forget about it.

If you can't come up with a ship but have scenario, that is fine. I will ask what your top ship is and do that. And if you don't know that, I'll do NightSwap, since a LOT of people have requested that before. If you don't want the ship as your request, you better speak up.

I might not do requests due to not knowing the character or their personality that well. Like Decans, Infected or even King Multiverse. If I am SEVERELY uncomfortable with your ship, you may ask for another to replace. You can only request one at a time. If you want to request again, wait until so post your first one.

Only ask for requests here! No where else! If you do I will delete the comment or ignore it.

Sometimes you can ask for a art piece with the story. It depends if I am able to.

Please don't request NightSwap over and over.. I get annoyed writing it so much. Even if they turn out good, like Crafter.

But that may be all! Don't argue with me please!! Also censor swears in the comments, if you don't, your comment will be flagged for review! Just a reminder!