"Unfortunately the only thing that I can tell you is that the spell Esther used was filled with dark magic. That's why the veins are black on your arms. As for how to reverse something like that I don't know anything remotely close." She sighed lifting up one of the pages resting a hand on her forehead frustrated.

Throwing my head back I slumped in my chair tapping my fingers on the arm rest. "I hate to ask but could Luke or Olivia come and maybe help reverse it?"

"They're not siphons, Rae. That's what you need and in your case the only other siphon in this world is-"

I snapped my finger at her, raising my voice until my phone started ringing and I saw it was Klaus. "Don't mention her name. My mother cannot be trusted and I refuse to ask for her help. Uh hang on, hi Klaus!"

"Woah watch that tone with me, Love. I was calling to see how things are going over there with your supposed witchy cousin. And are you planning on coming home anytime soon?" He asked me through the phone.

Putting the phone on speaker I sat it down on her desk mouthing 'Don't tell him anything please'. "Yes I'm gonna come home in about an hour don't worry. As for my time with Jo, why doesn't she talk?"

"Hey Klaus, right. Raelyn and I have just been catching up since we haven't seen each other in a while. But nothing serious at all." My cousin responded trying to remain calm since he was a vampire and could hear her heartbeat just like mine. "Maybe one day you and I can officially meet and I can tell you some embarrassing stories about Rae Rae."

Raising my hands I snatched the phone from her hands pressing the phone back to my ear. "Ha ha she's funny. So what is up. Do you need something from me?"

"Besides me just missing my supposed girlfriend nothing too serious I just would care to have your assistance with getting the Bennett witch to unlink me and my siblings. Perhaps you could sweet talk her with your magical voice." He hummed into my ear where I swore I could hear the smile in his voice when he spoke to me.

Jo had started flipping through more pages of her book watching me until I hung up the phone with him. "Fine, I'm heading home now. Bye."

"I'll keep in touch with you, Rae. Don't ever think that I am not here for you. No matter whether my father wants you to be the leader or not. It's your life, you need to start living it." She embraced me in one last hug and I hugged her back wrapping my arms around her heading for my car. The drive back wasn't too bad where I quickly parked in the driveway I entered the Mikaelson mansion.

Klaus vamped into the main living room hearing me shut the front door. "There's my girl. How was your trip?" He wrapped his arms around me holding me in his embrace longer than when I had left this morning.

"It's only been a day. Are you always going to be this clingy when I go visit her?" I chuckled, squeezing his waist with my arms around him nuzzling my face into his chest lifting my head up smiling.

He kissed the crown of my head breaking the hug still holding my hand leading me through the house until we entered another room where I saw Bonnie standing around a round table with candles in the middle that were lit up. "Possibly all the time, yes, little siphon. I rather enjoy your company more than most people in my life...Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now."

Bonnie grumbled leaning over the table reading from another witch book. "I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under duress."

Klaus dropped my hand allowing me to stand beside the couch leaning closer to her ear threatening her slowly. "You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue."