Chapter 32

2 weeks later..

I had my coronation 2 days after the battle. I am now Queen Alpha. We decided to have Nico run the twins old place. Everyone got to pick what one they wanted though. It has been different doing Alpha duties, but I am glad the twins help me. Today I am going to see the hospital doctors. I have felt weird for these last few weeks. And after my night with the twins I think I know why.
I went to the doctor by myself If I was wrong I didn't wanna get hopes up. I got to the doctor and did the test. I was seen quickly of course.
"Congratulations Queen Alpha you are pregnant with twins." Said the doctor.
"I know I shouldn't wanna know, but could you tell if its Alvar's or Luca's?" I asked.
"Actually twins like them can only impregnate their mate together."The doc said.
"Of course, why am I surprised"I smiled.
"Wish Alvar told me when we thought Luca was dead though." I said kinda aggravated.
"Another thing.." doc said trailing off.
"I don't know if you know, but pregnancy here is a year. I know on Earth it is shorter."
"Oh ok. Soo like the whole 12 months?"I said just making sure I herd him.
"Yes Queen Alpha," the doc said.
I didn't say anything I just got up and left.
I plan on telling them tonight where they first told me about Silas.
""Meet me at your old place."" I said.
""Everything ok?"" They both asked.
""Yes just meet me there please"" I said.
I arrived after them of course. They never kept me waiting.
"What's wrong?" They asked as I got out of the car.
"Nothing just follow me" I said as I grabbed their hands.
We walked back the the garden where we had our first date.
"What we doing here?" They asked.
They spoke at the same time a-lot more lately, it's cute.
"I figured this was the perfect spot," I said.
"For what?"they asked.
"I am pregnant, with twin's." I said smiling. They both come up and hugged me.
They put a hand on my stomach and kissed it. I love them so much who would of thought my life would be like this.

4months later..
Going to the doctor for a check up today. Alvar and Luca both were always with me. They were happy to be having sons. We know the gender because only males can be twins. There has never been identical twin girls.
We got to the doctor for my ultrasound. As the doctor was looking at the babies she looked nervous.
"Is something wrong?" I asked panicked.
"Umm no Alpha just something unexpected. While I measured your babies... I noticed that they are female," he said with a surprise in his voice.
"Female?" Alvar and Luca said together.
"Yes Twin girls. And they will be identical. Their measurements are exactly the same. Non more than the other. They gain ,and grow at the same rate just like normal Identical boy's." The doc said.

8 months later..
"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I pushed the second baby out.
As I held my daughters in my hands with there fathers around me I cried.
Lilith Kara and Leleth Kara are gonna be loved by many.