Chapter 1 ( 13 years later )

When a normal girl hits puberty they just get boobs and bleed one week out a month, and that's it right? Not me, i went through a different kind of puberty. I turned to a hybrid, but not your normal hybrid though. Yes I am half werewolf half vampire, but there's a twist. My wolf and my vampire halves have their own special ability. My wolf is a witch my vampire is a succubus.
The day I hit puberty it was a full moon. I took a walk through the woods to my favorite cliff. It overlooked the rocks in the water. I sat on the edge with my feet dangling over the side. I sat there breathing in the sea air. Not knowing what was about to happen.
All of the sudden a rush of wind hit me. Then I seen a women and a man, standing in some strange looking woods. The tree trunks were black and leaves were red. The grass was a light color purple. They were holding a baby. I looked closer at the baby it was me!!
I was shocked. They looked nothing like who I thought were my parents. Then the man spoke.
" We have to hide her somewhere far away, Mio caro."
"I know there is a place called Earth that has no magic. Maybe if we take her there she won't have any. If she does she will get a vision of this moment," said the women.
The man looked out as if he were looking straight at me. He continued to say
" If you here this means you are about to change. You will have lots of questions. We will answer them when you come back to us ,at 21 years of age. If you actually receive this vision."
" When you change ,you will have powers. Go where the water makes you calm, before you 21's birthday," he continued.
I knew exactly where they meant. There were some rocks where the waves crashed in the water, under the cliff i sat on. Then all of the sudden I opened my eyes and felt different. That's when I looked down and noticed i had paws. I got nervous. What was happening? What was I? Then I felt my bones start to crack. In seconds i was back to human form.
I immediately went home and told my "parents" that I knew the truth. They were surprised and asked how I knew. I told them about the vision I had and the transformation. Then they told me of the day I was given to them. After all the talking and explaining i was tired. So I went to my room. I was mad that I was lied to, but I didn't show it. As the years went by I had a harder time with my powers. I have managed to go 7 years without hurting someone, but I don't know how long that will last. Luckily in a few months I will be 21. Then I can go back to my real home. The stress of trying not to hurt people is hard. I am a-lot stronger than anyone here.

Few months later..

I turn 21 in a few days. I have to go to the water today before I leave. I am going a few days before, because I don't know what to expect. I left for my favorite spot in the water. I stood there breathing waiting for a sign. I was there for a while before waves crashed around me. Then lightning struck me in my left eye. Then I heard a voice in my head. At first I thought I was going crazy. Then she let out a small howl. I realized I herd it in my head.
"" My name is Anima, Ani for short,""she said. "" I am your hybrid spirit. I am here to help guild you.""
We spent all night talking. She told me stuff that only she knew. She explained what a hybrid spirit was. She is basically me at full power. Said its like a personalities switch. She knows more about my hybrid than me. She told me that I am the result of something that was forbidden. It is said I am supposed to be very powerful. I need to control all my emotions . If I didn't it could be dangerous.
I turn 21 tomorrow. I had no idea what to expect when I got there. Ani has explained to me that I will feel different when I am on my home planet. I have different feelings on Earth. My parents made it to where I would appear to be human to myself. The human in me will disappear at some point when I'm there. Man, I had no idea how right she was. I had no idea how i was gonna get back to my planet. Ani said I would know when the time came.
When I woke up this morning I had a huge headache. It felt like knives stabbing me in the head. I had to get up though. Today I had to leave. I had no idea how to prepare for the road ahead. I gathered some things together that I thought would be useful. I put them in a smallish black sparkly backpack. Then I headed out the door. I didn't know where to go first, but I want to walk around for one last time. I went to all my favorite places. First I went to the park. I love sitting under the trees. I sat there for a while. I decided I was gonna get some lunch. Who knows if I will be able to eat this kind of food again. I went to my favorite buffet restaurant. I figured I would make my last meal here count. I ate at least 3 plates of food and 2 plates of dessert. I paid for a to go drink and left. Before I go I want to say goodbye to my parents. They make have kept, the secret, hut can't just blame them. After the goodbyes I left to the sea. The rocks in the sea I always feel at peace there. People think I shouldn't sot there, because it's the most chaotic place in the sea. To me it didn't feel that way. I laid there on the rocks while the waves crashed around me. For some reason I never got wet.