Chapter 12

When I woke up, I was alone. I wonder where Alvar is, I thought. I got up to take a shower. The doors were already open. I went into the closet grab a dark red, V-neck shirt, and some black Jean shorts. I took a shower then I put on the clothes when I put them on the shorts, barely covered everything. On this planet, clothes seem to be much shorter, and tighter than the ones on earth.
I went to open the bedroom door,as I did it opened for me. It was Alvar.
" Good you're up. You were sleeping peacefully. I couldn't wake you, I tried. Everyone is waiting in the living room. I am going to let everyone tell you their names real quick. We don't have very long for introductions. Someone tried getting in an hour ago. We think it was Jasper, but my scouts couldn't catch him. He is too fast." He said.
" Nico will be with you all day, while I help make sure he is gone." Alvar said with frustration.
" Let's go," he said as he led me downstairs.
There were 8 people there including Serena.
"When I say your name, you can wait outside for me. We don't have a lot of time, but I want her to be able to know your name and status." Alvar said.
" Carlo Argo, he is my beta." A brown haired, tall, pale,blue eyed guy left the room.
" Antonio Bonavita, he is my gamma." Then a short, red haired, gray eyed, pale guy left the room.
" Bianca Carra, she is my delta." A short, green eyed girl, with long black hair, and tan skin left the room.
" Mathew and Massimo Comito, thier hunters, also identical, twins" Alvar said quickly. They were both tall, with tan skin, green eyes, and blonde hair.
" Isabella, Sofia you can introduce yourself, you all will be staying here. So will you Serena. Hope you have learned your place. I don't want you saying anything to my mate while I am gone." He said then turned to me.
" I will see you later. I showed Nico around so anywhere you want to go he can show you." He continued. He bent down and hugged me. His arms got tighter as I nibbled his neck.
" Later, amorino." Alvar said as he left the room.
" Hey, I am Isabella Evola." A blue haired, tall,pale girl, with gray eyes said catching my attention.
" and I am Sofia Falzon. We are scouts. So is Serrena." Said a short, tan girl, with orange hair, and hazel eyes.
"It is nice to meet you," I said.
" We have things to do. Alpha told us to make sure the house is secure. Nice to met you princess ." Sofia said as they all went different ways.
" Nico, can you show me the library?" I asked.
" Of course this way princess," he said , leading me to a hall to the right of the stairs.
We got to a pair of double doors. They were a red tan color at the very end of the hall.
" This is the library, princess." He said as he opened the doors, and left them open.
"I am really getting tiered of being called that. Do you have to?" I asked rolling my eyes.
" Yes, you are the king's daughter. Everyone has to call you that when addressing you directly. Except your mate of course." He said.
" Of course they have to," I said , rolling my eyes.
" What are you looking for?" Nico asked.
"Just information about this planet. I want to learn it myself. I am tired of only getting information from my parents." I said.
" I know just the book you need, princess." He said going to the bookshelf to the right.
Then he handed me a book with a beautiful planet on it. In big bold letters it said THYLENA. It wasn't very thick.
" I am guessing the planets name is Thylena." I said.
" That is correct, princess. That book will have all the information you need." He said.
" Okay, thank Nico. I am gonna read it in Alvar's room. I feel better there." I said, as I went up stairs
"Okay , princess. If you need me I will be outside the door if you need me." Nico said.
"You don't have to do that. You can do what you want." I said.
" I actually can't princess. King alpha, gave me strict orders, to be here if alpha Alvar isn't. I can't disobey a direct order." He said.
I didn't say anything, just rolled my eyes and went up the stairs. As I got to the room, Nico open the door. I sat on the bed and open the book to the first page.
"There are 10 months in a year in Thylena. Each month has 31 days. The months are named by the size of the moon. Except for the months that the moon is colored. The months names are,
1. Half
2. Green
3. Crescent
4. Blue
5. New
6. Blood
7. Yellow
8. Purple
9. Gibbons
10. Orange
When the moon is green wolves, have extra strength and speed. When the moon is blue, witch's Powers become stronger. More than they normally are. During the blood moon. Vampires are a lot stronger and faster. Also, you can forcefully take mate for your own. During the purple moon more rogues transform. A rouge is a wolf that has no soul. The yellow moon produces magical dust. Which only the most powerful witches can get. When the moon is orange, all water can heal any unhealable wounds."
That was the first chapter. Everything else described what everything looked like. I did find something else interesting though. The words that surrounding each territory, are connected to the king and queen of the territory. They can see through the trees, eyes, and feel what the ground feels. Whatever that means, it didn't say anything else. I close the book, and set it on the bedside table.
  As I said there, I noticed it was dark. I got up and went to the bedroom door. As I got up to the door, Nico opened it.
" Yes princess?" He asked.
" When will Alvar be home?" I asked.
" I was just informed he is on his way back. He will be here soon." Nico said, as soon as he did there were footsteps on the stairs.
It was Alvar I could smell him, I love his smell.
"Looks like he is already here. I am going to go to sleep. Good night princess." Nico said.
"Did you find anything?" I asked.
" No, amorino. He must of left when he got seen." He said hugging me.
"Tomorrow I will be training the pack members. I want you to be there. Maybe train with me if you're up for it." He said.
" I don't think you could take me," I giggled.
" Oh, I guess we will see tomorrow." He said as he smiled.
He took a shower then climbed in bed with me. He cuddled me and I fell fast asleep.