Chapter 25

"Get up" I herd Dagon say.
I immediately got up. I hate this obey spell. Why did she have to make me obey him to? I thought as I got up from the bed.
"Time to get you ready. I like to sleep late ,so it will be time for your coronation soon. From the looks you sleep like me." he said smiling.
"Put this dress and these shoes on." He said handing me cloths.
The dress was long and strapless. It was sparkly black ,with purple around the edges. The shoes were black wedges. I put them on quickly.
"Now straighten your hair. I wanna see what it looks like straight." He said, handing me a straightener.
"Do it in here while I get dressed." He said going in the closet.
I quickly started doing my hair. It took me a while, but I finally got it straight. It was a-lot longer straight. I always had curls.
As I got up from the bed Dagon cam up to me. He ran is hands on my curves.
"Nobody is to touch you, but me. That includes you trying to touch others. Don't need you healing yourself." He said, as he guided me out the door.
When we git down the stairs he led me to the living room. Then through the double doors in the living room. It was a huge room there was a stage were 2 big chairs sat. In the chairs were a man and my grandmother.
"Prince Dagon Draken of Bloodnight kingdom. " said a woman's voice by the door.
"Now that my guest is here we will start." Said Katharina.
"This is my grad-daughter as most of you know. She is now going to be with us. She is a princess and will be treated as such. Only people to lay any kid of hand on her are myself, Dagon,and the King." She said, as she pulled me to her side.
She began the ceremony. I barley listened thought I was in my head. I wish I knew how I took the Chi from Jasper and the other guy. I could get out of this quickly. I thought hard about how I did it. I know both of them touched me somehow. The guy put cuffs on me ,and well you know what Jasper did. Maybe someone will make a mistakes and I can test it. I was so lost in thought I barely herd her finish talking.
"You are now to be referred to as Princess Stella" she said.
"Princess Stella!" The room echoed with everyone's voice.
"You may continue with the celebration. Nobody even touch Stella."she hissed.
Everyone started talking ,glancing at me once in a while. Dagon stayed close beside me making sure nobody came to close. After 4 long hours Dagon took me upstairs. I hated not having the twins here. Being with another man like this makes me sick. I hate that my body was being made to do things. Especially when I don't wanna do it.
   Then same as last night Dagon took me to the bathroom and removed my cloths. Then he put me in the shower. Me mad sure all of me was soaked in water. Then he pushed me against the wall. He pinned my hands behind my back. He laid his hand on the wall. Then pulled me to him. He went to bit my neck,but I pulled away.
"How come you get to taste me, but Jasper couldn't." I asked. I might not be able to stop him, but I wanna know.
"I am of royal blood he wasn't. Royal blood is special." He said, as he covered my mouth.
"But I didn't ask you to speak. You only speak when spoken to." He said as he started caressing my breast.

Arthur's note: Next scene contains sexual violence. Some readers might not wanna read. Skip down to Alvar' pov if you don't wanna read it.

"I want to slowly experience your body. Getting small tastes here and there." He said as his fingers slowly slid inside me.
He wiggled them around inside me,and moving them in and out. While he did that he sinked his fangs deep in my neck.
I screamed, it hurt this time. When he was done he took his fingers out and licked them. He moaned as he started to soap me down. After he washed me we went to bed. I hate to admit his was good at that at lest. I never had anyone sexual wise, but the twins. They were still better at everything though. I quickly stopped thinking about that. I discussed myself even thinking it was good.  I laid down and quickly fell asleep.

Alvar's pov....

      Its been a week since Stella was taken. Today is the day we can read mom's letter. As soon as me and Luca wake we both go to the letter and opened it.
      Dear boy's ,
      If Stella hasn't returned by now Katharina spell worked.  I wish I had of known about it when I wrote my first letter to her. But you both know I can't change a letter once written. If Stella isn't back she was put under a obedience spell. It will be a long road to get her back. Just follow these rules. Tell Alice she needs to make the potion we created. That potion takes a month. I know you want it to be faster, but it can't.  Then she need to make a new spell out of the books I gave her. She will figure it out.  She has to figure it out on her own or the spell won't work. It will take her a month, but she will get it. Follow this exactly you will get her back. Miss follow these and you may lose her forever. I love you boy's. You can do this. Don't show anyone this letter just tell them the simple instructions.
                                                          Love,
                                                          Mom.
     We quickly gave the pack orders and left to see Marco. We got there quickly and told them what we were instructed to. Then quickly got to work on the ingredients.