Chapter 29

"Please don't encourage him" Alice said.
"At lest take 2 weeks to plan" She said looking back at Marco.
"Besides you know these next 2 months aren't the time for war. She can use the yellow moon dust remember." Alice said.
"We have to be smart about this. We should even do it the next month either. Water can heal, and there is water all around  vampire woods.
"Why don't we wait till the green moon then?" I asked calmly.
"See now theres a smart plan." Alice said.
"You are hot headed Marco. But even you know this is a dumb idea." Alice said.
"Fine we will wait till the green moon. I want you training everyday now. You are Luna now so you have things to do. And they have all been needing you." Marco said.
"I forgot to mention the connection between you and them. When a pack has a Luna she becomes part of each member." Alice said. 
"You probably didn't feel it because of what they did to you." She continued.
"If you are up to it we can go home. We haven't let anyone know you are back." Alvar said.
"I do wanna go home. I want to talk to Keara first. I never got to thank her." I said.
"I am sure she will pull away from Nico for a bit. I'll tell him to let her know." Marco said.
"Thank you. Tell her to meet me in the kitchen. I wanna eat something." I said, as I headed to the kitchen.
I got to the kitchen and started cooking. Luckily food here was like on Earth.
So I started to make some chicken and mashed potatoes. Then Keara entered the room.
"You asked for me, princess?" She said.
"You don't have to call me that. You saved my life. If anyone has a problem send them to me." I said.
"I just want to thank you for helping me. It was a time I really needed help. I won't forget it." I said.
"I was scared to help you last time,but you got away. At that moment I didn't know who you were.  This time when I found out who you were. There was no way I wasn't helping this time.  I wish I could have gotten there sooner.."she said pausing.
"No telling how many nights were gonna be like that. You saved it from happening again, and that matter to me." I said hugging her.
"And seems like you were rewarded. You found your mate here." I said.
"Yes," she said shyly.
"If you ever need anything I am here for you."I said. 
"Thats all a wanted. You may go back to him. I know you wanna" I said laughing.
She quickly left the room.  I ate my food then went to find my mom. I found her in the study, talking to dad.
"Yes sweetheart?" Alice asked.
"I just wanted to say on small thing before I leave. If Dagon touches you at all he can drain all your Chi. He can't drain mine.  But he can you.  I am leaving the Twins have the car ready now. They had a few things they wanted to finish before we left." I said.
"Okay. Come by when you can. So we can plan. Or I can tell you what I have planned." Marco said.
I left the room and went to the front door where the twins were.
"The pack has missed there Luna. They will be happy to see you." They said as they opened the door.
We got in the car and went home. I fell asleep on the ride home. I made Luca sit in back with me. When we got there he woke me up. Before we even got to the door Bianca ran out the door.
She ran up and bowed to me.
"LUNA!" She cried.
Then others followed her. Doing exactly what she did. I know they said a Luna has a strong connection with her pack. It just is weird they barely know me, but they are acting like they're lost without me. Luca and Alvar got everyone up and we went inside. I let all of them talk to me as long as they needed.  The more I listened ,the more protective of them I felt. 
After all the talking everyone all headed to sleep.
     The next morning I woke up early. I even set a alarm. I wanted to be up to train. I have been kidnapped way to much.  It has made me look weak. I also want more time with the pack. I think it would make is all feel better.   So we got in some cloths and headed downstairs. Alvar and Luca seemed happy I was training.
I spent hours in the training yard. Training with everyone individually. We all shared dinner together. We also made plans for tomorrow. Me and the hunters were going to go hunt tomorrow. We wanted to find a few vampires. We want to send a message. Its funny how my hunters are identical twins also. Mathew and Massimo were good fighters. Training with one of them I have to focus. Let along sparing them both. I know it won't be as impressive as my twins, but it still will be impressive. I stopped thinking about what happened with Dagon. I know I am strong, but I won't ever recover from what Dagon did. But being here with my pack, I do feel whole.