Chapter 30

A week later....
I had been busy this week. Mostly connecting with the pack. There were a few meetings and hunts, but mostly was at home. Today we have to go to my parents. We need to discuss plans. I never thought I would be going through so much in a year. Things move faster here than Earth it seems like.
    Alvar and Luca were up before me, as usual.  We all got dressed and left to my parents. In the car ride there ,I told myself I would ask my mom to teach me some spells.  I feel like I have been neglecting my witch half. I need to learn more about it maybe it will help. I don't want my guard down again.
   When we got there we quickly went inside. Nico was talking to Marco in the living room. They had stopped talking when we entered.
"Lets go the meeting room. Me and Nico have been talking about plans." He said as he walked out the room.
"Where is mom?" I asked.
"Library," Marco answered.
"I will meet you in the meeting room in a second. I wanna ask Mom something." I said cutting off to the library. 
The library doors were already opened. I wonder if my mom isn't allowed to open doors. I thought laughing.
"Hey mom I have a question." I said entering the library.
"Yes sweetheart, over here." She said from behind a bookshelf.
"I was wondering if you would teach me about my witch side. I have never really used it. Except when Keara helped." I said.
"I just don't wanna feel powerless again." I said.
"Of course I will." She said hugging me.
"We are about to discuss plans. You coming?" I asked.
"Yes," she said as we left.
When we left the room I noticed me nor her went to shut the doors.
"You not allowed to touch doors too?" I asked laughing.
She just laughed and nodded her head. When we got to the meeting door Marco opened it. Me and mom laughed as we entered.
"This is what I have planned." Marco started to say.
"Before you do that ,I wanna say something," I said interrupting.
"I am gonna be learning how to use my witch side.  So if that can be used include that." I said.
  Marco nodded his head in approval. Then he started talking about battle plans. We where there for hours talking about different ways. Arguing about what to do, or how to do it. After hours of planning I went up to my room. I wanted to shower. Luca had followed me up to open the doors. Then went to were Alvar was talking to my dad downstairs.  
       As I showered I remember something. The twins mom left me a book. Maybe I should look in it. As I finished showering I wanted to sleep. Ill read the book tomorrow.
When I got out of the shower Marco was still talking with the twins. I noticed that Tito was outside my door.
I didn't say anything I just laid in bed. I fell asleep faster than I expected. As I slept there I started to have a nightmare. It was about Dagon. He had kidnapped me and succeeded on stealing me. I woke up screaming. Alvar and Luca were asleep beside me when I woke up. They quickly jumped up to my scream. Then Marco and Alice burst through my bedroom door.
"What's wrong?" Marco said worried.
"Bad dream I am sorry," I said.
They left the room and I started crying. Alvar and Luca held me till I fell asleep again.
When I woke up the next morning I asked to be alone. They didn't want to at first. I told them I wanted to read the book there mom gave me. It looked smaller than before. As I opened the front page there was a small paragraph.

Stella,
Some of the things in here will erase itself when you don't need it. If you have this before a person named Dagon it will be a bigger book. But if you are reading after there isn't much only 3 spells you will need. If it is after you will be reading this at a time it will help. And you will know all the other things I had written.
                                                                         Eliza
    I turned the page and there were 3 pages. One with each spell. And the explanation of the spell.  I looked at the names. Transportation spell, Protection spell, Invisibility spell. I read the spells and there descriptions. At the end of the book it there were the words.
You will know what to do with these.
In Eliza's handwriting.