Chapter 4

" I have just been informed that Enzo's son is becoming Alpha." Said Marco as he stood up from the couch.
" Stella, this is our rival pack. So you will stay by me no matter what that day. Nobody gets to you without me. As King Alpha, all Alphas come here to take over there pack. We will prepare you for the arrival. Then when our pack is here we will introduce you. I want you to train everyday with me and your mom.
We start at 8am sharp. Now that we have all questions answered for the moment. There's other things to tell you, but we have plenty of time to talk about it. Do you want to meet the pack today? Or do you wanna wait till tomorrow?" Asked Marco.
Before I could even think about answering Ani said
"" Please oh please I have been waiting to meet my pack for so long. You will know why wolfs have packs when you see everyone.""
" Umm yeah Ani really wants to meet everyone for some reason." I said.
" Piccola luna she wants to because just like me you will be Alpha of all alphas. And we are not made to be lone wolfs, we have to have a pack. We are connected to our pack. When one of them is hurt, sad, or dead we feel it just as much as them." Said Marco.
"Well then I want to meet everyone. Ani has been kept away long enough." I said with attitude.
"I know she is excited. We can see her trying to surface. Your eyes will change color here when she is in charge." Said Alice.
" Few things everyone addresses me as Alpha in our pack. All others call me King Alpha. Everyone calls your mom Luna. Everyone will address you as Princess Revna. I know it will take some time getting used to, but it will be how things are."said Marco.
" Do I have to call you that?" I asked.
He laughed " No piccola luna. Dad or Marco will be fine. Whatever you are comfortable with."
" Ok, I am ready to meet everyone." I said.
" When you meet everyone Ani will probably will take over. She will make a connection with others so you can mind-link everyone." Said Marco.
" What do you mean mind-link? Talk to them like you did me when I got here?" I asked.
" Yes, just like that," said Marco.
" Follow us to to the meeting room. Everyone is excited to meet you finally." Said Marco.
" There excited? But they don't know me." I said
" We never kept what we know about you a secret to the pack. A pack connection is strong. So when you were born and we had to give you up, a piece of everyone went with you." Said Marco as he and Alice walked out the door.
I was shocked by the last statement. Made me start to feel whole again. Maybe I should call them mom and dad. They been through enough without me making it hard.
When we got to the meeting room I could already feel how excited Ani was. When he opened the doors I could feel her take over. It was like a wind hitting my face. Marco looked at me and smiled.
" Anima, your purple red eyes are beautiful. Never seen those colors together," he said.
I looked around the room all eyes were on me. There was a roundtable full of people at the far end of the table were 3 empty chairs. Marco sat in the middle and Alice and I sat on either side of him.
" When I point to you stand. You will introduce yourself and your position." Said Marco.
" Yes Alpha," said everyone.
Marco pointed to the guy to his right. He was tall, had brown hair, green eyes, medium size muscles, and was very tan.
" I am Nico Plinio the beta, second in charge and also weapons master. Its nice to meet you in person Princess Revna."
Then the girl next to him stood. She was short, with red hair, blue eyes, and was pale.
" I am Rosi Tosca the Gamma. I am the second in command and pack hand to hand trainer. Pleased to see you Princess Revna."
Then a short, blonde hair, brown eyed, pale man stood up.
" I am Stephano Terzo the delta. The tech expert. I also get information thats needed. Nice to see you Princess Revna."
As they introduce themselves, Ani spoke to them through mind-link.She just said nice to meet you. I could feel the excitement she held back. Then 3 boys stood up.
" I am Tito Tosca,"said a tall man , with red hair, pale, and dark green eyes.
" I am Ivano Plinio," said a tall brown haired, blue eyed, tan guy.
" I am Julio Kason," said a blue eyed, tan, orange haired man.
" We are hunters Princess" they all said together.
After them 3 girls stood up.
" I am Aria Luca," said a mid height, brown haired, grey eyed , tan girl.
" I am Emilia Giovonni," said a tall, pale, light blue eyed, black haired girl.
" I am Lia Gitano," said a emerald green eyed, tall, auburn haired, tan girl.
" We are scouts. Good to see you princess," they all said together.
" Tito and Rosi are siblings as are Nico and Ivano," said Marco.
" Before everyone is dismissed, tomorrow we will have Alvar's Alpha coronation. I want everyone on high alert. I don't trust that they will not try something. With my daughter back I am not taking chances. Nico, I want you by her when I am not," said Marco.
" I can take care of myself. I don't need a babysitter," I finally spoke.
" I know piccola luna. Just to make me feel better let Nico be beside you," Marco said.
" Okay Fine," I said rolling my eyes.
" Dismissed," said Marco.
" I want you to come to train in the morning before everything. I have seen you fight, but only with humans," said Marco.
" Ok I would like that. I am going to my room. See you in the morning," I said leaving the room.
As I walked down the hall I noticed a picture of my parents. It has been a rough couple weeks. I didn't take time to notice how much we look alike. I have long blonde hair, green and gold eyes. I am short and tan. My dad is tall, has light green eyes, short blonde hair, and tan. My mom has long blonde hair, gold eyes , she is short, and pale. It really looks like there genes were cut in half to make me. I took one look at the picture before walking to my room.
I got to my room and sat on my bed thinking about everything today. I was given so many answer and information. I got some pajamas and took a shower. When I laid on the bed I just stared at the ceiling, hoping to fall asleep quickly. Surprisingly I did.