22.

Chapter twenty two | Amara
"Never have I ever fucked someone who is in this room right now." I choke on my breath when the words leave Aurora's mouth, she's hundred percent drunk, not even an ounce of normal thinking like a human being.

Alexander glares at her as he drowns the alcohol down his throat, he passes it to Ekaterina next, the conclusion of this question, every single person drinks in this room, however, only Ezekiel and I are in our coherent state.

"Is everyone out of their minds right now? I think Alexander and Ivar are still solid." He says and crunches on an ice cube, "Ekaterina and Aurora are hundred percent out, they're completely drunk." I mutter under my breath as I pour some soda for us.

"This isn't fair, we're all drunk and you look perfectly stable." Aurora complains as she squirms in her seat, I arch a brow "You're the one who chose alcohol, I told you that you can drink Soda." I reply, it's the truth, she's the one who insisted on this, so I don't know why the fuck she's complaining.

"Okay, this is enough," Alexander says, placing his glass so hard on the table I'm surprised it doesn't break into pieces, Ekaterina startles in his hold and he softly caresses her skin, planting a kiss on her forehead as he murmurs something in her ears.

"I agree." Ivar says, sounding both annoyed and angry, which isn't something new to him but it's still slightly questionable, "Alright, y'all can stay downstairs, there are numerous guest rooms, so enjoy." I say, raising my cup in cheers.

Alexander's expression stays blank but he gives me a curt nod after a second, Ivarsen nods as well, his eyes discreetly flitting to the brunette opposite of him, "You okay?" He asks cautiously, I raise an accusing brow at him, and he glares at me, giving me a 'shut up' look, I roll my eyes and continue watching the love birds.

"I'm perfect." Aurora chokes out, giving him a thumbs up, Ekaterina's laugh catches my attention and my eyes land on her, Alexander is whispering something in her ears, looking extremely at peace, his expression full of love, she grins wider and a small slowly finds its way on his face.

She tries to stand up, but her balance wobbles and Alexander instantly helps her, raising his brows challengingly at her, and seconds later he picks her up in his arms, another laugh slips out of her and the sound is enough to lighten up the room.

"Good night, Amara!" Ekaterina exclaims as Alexander effortlessly carries her out of the room, "Good night." I call out to her, Ivarsen walks away moments later, his eyes on my friend who's currently hallucinating about her future husband.

I walk toward her when he leaves and she instantly grins "Your brother is so hot, god." She mutters under her breath and I rub a hand across my face, an extremely perfect birthday.

"I would love to Fuc-" she starts and I place a hand on her mouth, she mutters incoherent words beneath them and I narrow my eyes as I exchange a look with Ezekiel, "I'm not interested in hearing that, I'll help you find your room, alright?" I protest and she gives it a thought for a beat before nodding.

"Mmm." She agrees, I suppose, I hold her by her hand and she leans her whole body against me as we make it downstairs, and finally, we arrive in front of a room, "Is this one pretty?" She mutters under her breath and confusion rattles through my body, as I try to understand what she's directing the thought at.

"What is?" I ask as I hold her upright, "The room, is it the prettiest one? I don't want a bad room, that's all dark and depressing." She complains and rubs her hand across her eyes, I try not to take offense as I narrow my eyes at her "Sadly, all our rooms are depressing and dark." I joke.

The sarcasm is clear in my voice but truthfully, I don't think we have Aurora's definition of a 'bright and happy' room, "Hmm..okay, I'll survive I guess." She comes to the conclusion, "You will survive." I protest, trying not to roll my eyes.