"Meet my daughter, Mehrun. And Mehrun, they are Elena and Vivian. Saim's friends and my other two kids." Phupho winked at Elena with a smile.

"Hello." I greeted them with a small smile, putting the awkwardness aside.

Vivian nodded at me and Elena pulled me in a hug.

"She is more beautiful than the pictures," Elena said to Phupho which made her grin and me blush.

I sat beside them and listened to their conversations silently while waiting for breakfast to get ready soon. Luckily none of them asked me about Saim.

Just when my patience and calmness was running towards the end, one of the maids informed us about the breakfast.

"Mehrun, call Saim please," Phupho requested, putting her hand on my arm.

I froze then nodded at her and walked away from them slowly, trying not to rush. Just as I walked out of the living room, I rushed up the stairs to the room.

I closed the door quickly and leaned my head against it, adjusting my breath and heartbeat.

"Mehrun?"

A muffled deep voice came from the bed making me turn towards it. I hummed looking at Saim whose one leg and arm was on the side where I slept.

"What time is it?" He asked in his sleepy deep voice, removing the covers from his face slowly.

His voice was right now just like how I imagined of male fictional characters.

"9." I replied, looking away and feeling my cheeks turned red for the umpteenth time in an hour.

He quickly woke up and sat up while I turned to the other side of bed to fetch my phone.

"Has Elena and Vivian come?" He asked, making his way towards the washroom.

I hummed while turning my phone on. There were numerous notifications and constant vibration of those notifications. I put it back to let it ring till the last notification.

"Breakfast's ready. Everyone is waiting for you," I informed him, staring at my phone.

While he was getting ready, I checked for my phone. There were more notifications from my social media apps and without checking them I knew what the content would be.

I deactivated my ID's one by one and uninstalled those apps, leaving only WhatsApp. I read the messages on my WhatsApp one by one and replied to everyone who was blessing me.

"I'm ready. Let's go."

I put my phone back on the table and stood up. Without looking at him, I stepped out of the room then we both went down to the dining room. Before reaching the dining room, I stopped for a second and waited for him to stand beside me.

"Hello, Saim." Elena greeted him as we both entered together.

He nodded at Vivian while pulling a chair for me.

"Glad you both made it here," Saim told them, shifting his language to English and sitting beside me on the left side while on my right side was Ammi.

I greeted her and Saim's grandfather and step-grandmother. His grandfather and step-grandmother stayed here for our wedding.

"We couldn't make it to your Nikah and Barat. If we missed your reception, it would be a lifetime regret for us," Elena replied to him.

During their conversation I got to know Elena and Vivian were going to the USA after our reception to meet her family and for their wedding.