Oneshot 7 A terrible night

Fourth spirit tries to gather all the information together while his soul flutters restlessly with agitated fear.

He sits on the bed, his fingers rubbing the comforter cover of his blanket.

Something must be able to calm him down.

This soft fabric between his fingers is rubbed faster and faster, and the resulting heat helps his startled body down the path of cooling.

What should he say?

How can he possibly begin?

Gemini sits on the floor with his knees drawn up to him.

His arms clutch those legs that thought they had a firm hold on life after all.

He is completely silenced by the loud bang inside him.

His mind is disillusioned while his soul whimpers childishly.

In the silent pain of that terrible night, so many inner voices want to shout so many truths to him.

Yet all he wants to do is listen to the one voice that confirms to him that this is all just a terrible dream.

He is not in Fourth's room.

He did not awaken from the sensual winds of his love.

He did not hear Fourth moaning the name of another.

He did not think of more and more moments when his love withdrew from him.

It is not merely all a fallacy.

His perception had not been mistaken.

And these intense feelings rising in him are not the consequences of a betrayal, a loss.

And this liquid from within him is certainly not flowing from his eyes out of deep sadness.

Gemini doesn't want to admit it.

And his frozen, silenced figure inwardly surrenders to complete denial, while Fourth's words seem swallowed by truth.

If only he knew how to begin.

What word can set the beginning of the whole development?

His dream appears to him as a total résumé of all times.

With Gemini.

His Gemini.

Who at first screamed so loudly and let out his angry indignation.

Who sobbed in such a way that Fourth's heart received deep cracks of guilt.

Again and again, he urged him to finally confess.

To tell what he experienced in his dream.

To clarify what it meant.

But Fourth did not get the chance to speak.

He understood that for the time being he should only catch what caused this shaking.

His soul left his body, which was screamed at by Gemini with deep despair.

Fourth saw them both in bed.

Gemini's pain penetrated every fiber of his body and his soul contemplated this terrible night from the outside.

Then when Gemini suddenly fell silent.

When he immediately forbade Fourth to make any sound and crawled on the floor.