Chapter 6 Dominance

"Calm down again and listen to me!" begs Mix as he faces him and has both hands on Fourth's shoulders.

He picked him up from the back entrance and drove off for now.

Somewhere.

Out of the city.

Fourth seemed so upset and Mix desperately wanted to get him to a place of rest.

Green and wide.

A view that brings gentle tranquility.

And though Mix doesn't like driving, he sees a short trip to tranquility as much needed.

For them both.

Solve Fourth pain, after all, his also free.

His Nong suffers as he does.

And comforting him is like comforting himself.

And so he went with Fourth to Ayutthaya.

This beautiful ancient city surrounded by greenery and the massive ruins of the past can show their wounded soul the scope of time.

Love and pain go hand in hand.

People love and suffer.

And they endure and survive.

Two hours drive from Bangkok to Ayutthaya.

And an upset and angry Fourth letting out.

While ranting and cursing.

While whimpering and crying.

Mix kept his eyes focused on the road.

And his hearing was ready to take it all in.

To listen and feel Fourth.

Time passed without noticeable duration.

And Fourth is not even aware of his surroundings right now.

He is spinning in his mind carousel and now Mix is looking at him insistently.

"Take a deep breath and let the quiet, old atmosphere here take you in!", Mix wants to capture that desperate look, "Let my voice guide you and listen to me carefully!", he smiles as Fourth is now looking at him with wide, focused eyes.

Mix smiles and reaps his smile.

"You're sad and mad at Gemini. He shows you in many situations that you are too much for him. He's more rational and cool than you," Mix sums up the situation, "and you just can't understand how Gemini feels about you," Fourth nods sadly, "but that's because Gemini doesn't understand it himself, Fourth!", Mix now sounds clear and straightforward, "He's honest with you. He's showing himself openly. He just doesn't understand what's there. That's why you don't understand it either!" every color in Fourth's eyes pales.

"He feels nothing for me!" he voices his worst fear.

"Fourth, stick to the facts. That's an interpretation of you now. He's not saying that. And his numerous, unanswered calls during the trip show otherwise, too. It's not that he doesn't feel anything. But he openly asks that you let him come himself!" explains Mix.

"Pi, I love him!", Fourth gets heated again.

"If you love someone, you should listen to them. You're so wrapped up in your own feeling that you can't even really see and hear Gemini. It's all about your hurt feeling. You don't even care about his fears and insecurities!", Mix words slam against Fourth's body.