Oneshot 6 The language of love

"We're riding through the old alleys of Koh Kret now. And look, Gemini really wanted Fourth with him on the back of the bike. He wasn't supposed to ride alone!" fans hear Mix's voice as they follow a shaky shot showing Earth on his bike next to a cheering Gemini with Fourth in the back seat.

Fourth holds onto Gemini's hip and smiles adorably at the camera.

He must be keeping his feet up the whole time.

The alley is narrow and he doesn't want to knock over the pottery artwork on the side.

Why won't Gemini let him ride alone either?

He feels like a baby.

Gemini is so stubborn sometimes.

But really cute when he imposes his will on Fourth.

"You're riding with me!" demanded Gemini with a put-on grimace.

What could Fourth possibly say in response?

"Gem, you can't drive me all day. I want my own bike," he tried, and was won over directly by Gemini's cute craziness.

He twisted his lips into a sort of pouty flower and approached Fourth's face.

"I want you behind me! Then I can be flexible to everything without having to look at you all the time!", Fourth should understand the words from the silly face.

"Is that cute now or more insulting?", Fourth imitated those deformed lips.

"Ha ha ha ha!", Gemini laughed deeply and contagiously.

And so it was clear that his word was command.

Fourth's heart sets the pace of his body anyway.

Anything Gemini wishes is his command.

Fourth thinks the ivory man is just too cute to get his wording wrong.

He certainly doesn't mean it pejoratively.

Gemini's language of love is just strange.

But so infinitely cute.

And so one bike was left behind with Sarah, who spontaneously decided to go for a spin herself.

And now three bikes and four lovers are allowed to make the old alleys on the green island unsafe.

"Mix, put the camera away! You could fall!" rings out Earth's deep voice.

And his worried look behind is picked up by the camera.

"Or just hand it to me. You're supposed to use both hands when driving!", Earth worries about his Mix, "Nongs, stop!", he shouts and everyone stops.

And the camera shows Fourth's touched, delighted face as Earth dismounts and takes the camera from Mix's hand.

"Ouch!" shouts Gemini, because Fourth, being a fanboy, clutches his hands in Gemini's back at the sight.

"I can do it!" a soft, love-struck voice chimes in.

And the fans hear Mix stir as they watch the big, caramel-tanned tiger look worried.

"The roads are rough and bumpy. I don't want anything to happen to you!" a worried Pi shows.
And Mix would like to jump right around his neck, but the camera has picked up enough sugar.

"Pi Earth is really caring and romantic!" gushes Fourth behind Gem.

And now Gem can't stand that at all.