Oneshot 6 Romantic

"Mhmmm! Stop that!", Fourth can barely contain his delight at seeing his Pi Mix flirting like that, "Earth! Stop it!" the blush now shoots into Fourth's cheeks.

Pi Earth is just casting his warm shadow on his captured Nong Mix and Fourth can hear the atmosphere crackle at the sight.

A shy, obviously excited Mix and a tall, trained sexy Earth in clearly hot embrace.

Yet they are only standing in the kitchen.

But Pi Earth's aura settles fierily over Pi Mix's skin, leaving Fourth holding his breath at the door.

All he wanted to do was help with the packing.

But now he doesn't dare step into the cave of sensuality.

And he even thinks he senses a soft purr from his Pi Mix.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed!" the deep bass growls against Mix's ear, "You're usually so cheeky! What's the matter?" peers Earth in those big, twinkling eyes.

And that slightly crooked smile cracks Mix up.

Damn!

Earth is so sexy!

He's not shy because he's embarrassed in front of Earth.

He's just ashamed of his own fantasies when he gets this close to him.

Mix body tingles wildly and is about to burn like a light when his caramel brown sexy man approaches him.

And that stunningly handsome face.

That dangerous look.

And Mix wants to snap right to his lips.

Those full, hot lips.

And once those lips start whispering their seductive words.

Words so deep and meaningful that Mix's heart wants to beat out of his chest.

And every hair on his body straightens at the sound that touches him in the meantime.

"Your sandwiches look delicious!", Earth kisses Mix on the cheek, "Only your taste is even more delicious!", Earth nose digs into Mix cheek.

"Earth!", Mix sounds so devoted.

And Earth heart bubbles over at the sound of his love.

"What would I do without you? You've completely taken me in, Mix!", Mix is smiled at, drunk with love, "I love you!", Mix melts as Earth now kisses his forehead.

Such a romantic tiger.

Dangerously hot in aesthetic perfection.

And so smart and articulate that Mix melts into the molten spheres of his infinite love.

Earth is such a romantic treat.

Definitely too much for Mix heart and soul.

"Now I just want to be alone with you!" confesses Mix, his cheeks glowing, "How will my heart be able to calm down again?" he reaches for Earth's hand and presses it against his rumbling chest.

And the most beautiful, gorgeous smile in the universe is to be given to him by his sexy man.

"We promised our Nongs we'd go for a ride. After that, I'm all yours!", Earth's bass tickles Mix's ear.

And Mix kisses Earth's cheek with longing lips and racing heart.

A sight so romantic that Fourths melts with emotion at the door.

And he suddenly startles as two nasty fingers dig into his waist.

"What are you doing here?" chimes Gemini's amused, deep voice behind Fourth.