and we can do this until we pass out

After my run in with Cole I went to find Layla. Stumbling around the house I found her sat on some randoms lap on the couch. This guy's lips sucking on her neck whilst she lazily sipped her drink. Her mind clearly elsewhere. 

"Come on girl let's go outside" I grabbed Layla by the hand and quickly dragged her in the direction of the back yard. 

"Woah slow down Hats I think I'm going to puke" she said letting go of my hand once we got outside and ran round the side of the house and threw up.

I sat down on a chair and waited for her to finish. Knowing if I went to help her, I probably would've ended up puking myself. I can handle my drink fairly well in my opinion but that didn't mean the sight of sick wouldn't stop that. She came back and sat next to me. 

"That's better" she said sighing slightly in relief. "Are you having a good birthday?" 

"The best" I said drunkingly smiling to myself and closing my eyes

Layla played her head on my shoulder in a drunken haze and we sat there peacefully (albeit with the noise of the party in the background) for what felt like a few minutes. I had started to sober up but I knew there were still a good few hours left before the party would start to die down. Would Cole come and look for me? Or was he not interested just like all the other guys PJ warned off. 

It was then that I saw Taylor and some other guys walking outside. "Hey girls, wanna join us?" shouted one of the other guys. Someone who I was sure I hadn't met before

I looked at Layla and we both shrugged. Pushing ourselves off our chairs and walking to the opposite side of the patio area. Grabbing a pillow off one of the loungers Layla sat down first and I squished myself in between her legs. 

"What are 2 pretty girls like you doing out here alone?" said the same guy from before

"Hey watch it B, that just happens to be Logan's best friend and honorary little sister" laughed Taylor swatting 'B' round the back of the head

"Hi I'm Layla. This is Hattie" Layla spoke on my behalf pointing her finger at me . Earl winked at her and Layla squirmed a little. I leaned back into her chest and she put her arms around me. Layla was my person. She got me, I got her. 2 peas in a pod. It had been just me and her since leaving high school. A time I often tried to forget about. But all this time later and Layla and I were still friends. Best friends at that too. 

"Do you girls mind if we smoke some weed?" said another guy who was sat between Taylor and B. 

I turned around and looked at Layla and grinned mischievously. I had always wanted to try marijuana, tonight on my 21st birthday seemed like a good occasion. Maybe it was the alcohol that encouraged my answer but I sat up from Layla confidently and said "only if you share"

The guy laughed shaking his head. "I'm Earl by the way. This is B and it seem's like you know Taylor" I looked at Taylor and he smirked at me. I had met Taylor about a year ago when he had first started seeing Logan and hanging out with the band. He had become a friend, but definitely didn't baby me like the other boys in the band did. I was going to make the most of that tonight!

Earl pulled out a bong and lit it up. Taking the first hit. The boys passed it around until it got to me and Layla. I was going to lose my weed virginity. What a night this was turning out to be. 

I walked back into the house a little while later feeling incredibly disorientated. Layla had hit it off with Earl and he said he was going to take her home. We all know what that meant. It's not even her birthday and she was the one getting laid. Poor old me. 

I wanted to find dimples but maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Instead I made my way into the kitchen in search of some snacks. I grabbed a loaf of bread from the counter and took it to the table with me. Sitting down I took out 2 pieces of bread and made myself into a sandwich. HA! A Hattie sandwich. I wonder if Cole would like me in a sandwich. I knew I would like Cole in a Hattie sandwich. Maybe he could join me later.

Squeezing 2 slices of bread towards my cheeks I began to slouch over the table. Sleep taking over me. 

"Angel" I heard someone rubbing my shoulder 

"I'm in a Hattie sandwich" I laughed in my sleepy haze, keeping my eyes closed

"And what a beautiful sandwich you make Angel. But let's get you up to bed okay?" the voice sounded again and I was lifted out the chair. The bread being removed from my hands. 

"Hmmkay" I said snuggling closer into the strong arms that I was now sat in. 

"Good night Angel" said the voice. 

Dangerous DimplesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara