"Are you friend with y/n?" Some guy asked Matt. "Yeah." Matt sat next to Chris his brother and . "Since when? I thought you were dating Millie?" Nathan says. "Nah, it didn't worked out.. and me and y/n just friends." He replied. "I heard she have a lot of Mental issues." Some girl said.

"Yeah she is crazy, I don't wanna be close to her that much, she look not okay." "She is on drugs." Some boy said and Matt lost his mind, they were talking about you, his girlfriend.

"Chris come on." He said to Chris and took his things. "Where are you guys going.." Nate asked. "Sit alone, with my crazy girl." He said and looked at you going to another table.

"Fine, leave." They said and Matt did. Left them. For you.

-
You finished your break and walked to history class, you walked to your locker but some girl closed your door on your face. "Hey y/n." It's was Millie, she tried to date Matt once and she is the captain of the music group.

"Hey Millie, can I help you?" You asked to be polite. "Yeah, can I know what going on between you and my boyfriend?" She asked. "Who is your boyfriend?" You asked her,  sing so confused about it.

"Matt.. sturniolo.. we got out since last month." She said, you got nervous, like you fighting your anxiety. "We're just friends, and he told me he is single." "Are you sure?" She got close to you.

"Because he is not." She got mad. "Yeah it's what he said, I promise." You got really nervous that your heart was beating so fast and your hands shaking. "Liar." She said.

"Hey Millie, I promise, I'll never do it to you and Matt and I just hung out sometime, and he just helping me with my anxiety that's it." You said to her and she didn't believe .

"I know you're doing shit with him! You're just a slut who stool everyone boyfriends, and now you stool mine." She shouts at you when all the kids stood there and laughed at you.

You saw Matt standing there but he couldn't see who is yelling at you. And then he saw you running out of the hallways to downstairs. "Y/n!" He shouts when he ran after you. "Matt!" Millie shout at him and he turn around.

"Leave me the fuck alone, she is my girlfriend. I need to go to her." He shouts when the whole school hears his voice. People start talking. "But I thought.. we.." "we're not. We went out together once, and I didn't want this either. So fuck you millie." He said and ran out of the hallway.

"Y/n?" He called when he got to the lowest floor. "Are you here? I looked for you everywhere.." he said.. looking for you.

He heard you crying and followed your noises. "Baby, are you okay?" "Don't." You said. "Matt go back to the class. I don't need you." You said. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Matt. I don't need...
"Me?"
"Stop Matt, I don't need you!"
"Are you sure you don't need me?"

"Jeez no!" You shouts and hugged your knees and put your head down. Matt just sat next to you and hugged you. When you felt matt touch you just fall inside his arms with crying.

You couldn't think of anything else, all your head was a mess. A huge mess.

Matt knew it, he knew how you feeling so he didn't said anything, he let you cry, let it all go.. that's what he did, all the time.

Let it all go..

"Why am I such a baby?" You said and pick your head up. "You are not." Matt said. "So why am I crying over a girl that I don't even know?" You looked at him. "Over you?"

"Me?" Matt raised his eyebrows. "Yeah.." you played with your fingers. "W-why?" Matt asked. "Because I'm afraid.. all the time." You told him. "Of what are you afraid baby?" He holds you hands.

"From you to not loving.. me." You said and the tears fall down on your face. "No.. don't say it." He wipe your tears away with his hands. "So why this girl made me so unloved?" He asked. "Hey. Listen to me. You're not unlovable, fine? It's your head saying that. It's not the truth, okay?" He said.

"It's feeling like that." "It's not, I promise." He said, biting his tongue. "I promise you. You're loved." He adds. "Matt... please don't say bullshit." You said , and from crying, your breath was hurting.

You try so hard to clam yourself down, but it's got to loud and too bad. "Matt. I can't breath.. it's so hot here." You said and trying to clam down. "No, shit." He said. "Look at me.. it's okay." You saw your hands shaking.

"Oh god." You said and he just holds your hands. "Look at me, breathing in and out. I'm here I'm not leaving, never." He kissed your forehead. "Breath. Keep breathing." He told you and he just helped you breathe. Copying you breathing and calming you down.

"I hate this." You said. "Yeah.. but we gonna get through it." "We?" You raised your eyebrows. "Yeah, we. I'm not leaving you.. never, I'll never leave."

"I'll never let you go, I want you close to me more close then my own life. I want you with me for lifetime and to the next one. Okay?" He made you blush. "Really?" You smiled.

"Yeah, my red cheeks girl." He put his hand on your cheek. You loved Matt's warm hands and when they touched you? It's was your happiness.

"I love you." He said. "If I've never said it before, so just want you to know.. I love you." He smiled at you. "I love you too."

"Now, can I take you out of here?" He offered you his hand and you took it. "Let's go.." he whispered and get you close to him.

In the night, everyone already loved you because of you and Matt relationship, and you didn't have to hide anymore.

Not when you're with Matt. Never.