It wasn't until someone came to help, Sailom could stand up and deal with this debt-collecting gang to cause trouble. Because i and brother don't have the money to pay off the debt as promised. And today, Nimon, a debt collector who is familiar with Saifah has not come, so no one has helped to talk and can relax their debt for a few more days.

"Let's go, let's go. Make a big deal and let it get in Zheng's ears, we will definitely have bad luck."

When he saw someone coming to help him, one of the hired debt collectors shouted at his accomplices. Then they pulled back together because they didn't want to complicate things. As you all know, threatening and assault in debt collection is against the law. Most of them just got out of prison and they don't want to cause trouble to go back to prison. Furthermore, it may displease their boss, so that the real unlucky people aren't Sailom, they are.

After the gang demanding debt left, Sailom, Saifah, Kanghan, Nava and Mac all collapsed exhausted. Everyone has big and small wounds on themselves. Because before the siege, the two brothers were slightly injured. The rest was just a few bruises, bleeding from the corner of his mouth from being punched.

"Is that your friend?" Saifah swept his eyes through Kanghan group. At first glance, it was the appearance of a group of thugs, making him feel that them background was no better than himself.

" You go to work. They're probably not coming back today." Sailom answered.

" Go inside and lock the door carefully."

Saifah stopped asking questions. You have a job, you have to take care of a patient with a fever, this patient is in a special condition. His family has urgent business abroad. Therefore, he often had to work overtime from morning to night to take care of him.

" Yes, I know."

" Find something to put on your friends' faces."

When I look at my face, I get nervous. If I don't do anything, I'm going to get swollen tomorrow.

" Thanks for helping me."

Kanghan nodded reluctantly, looking at Sailom still staring at him, his eyes looking much weaker and tired than when you punched him. Then Kanghan waved his hands and kicked his two friends out first.

'Why are you staying here?' Nava frowned, apparently more serious, because Kanghan had been beaten by Sailom before and the corner of his mouth was covered with bruises.

" I have something to tell him."

'Whatever Call us if you need anything.'

Nava said and went back to call Mac, although he wanted to ask Kang Han what he wanted to talk to Sailom. But they have been friends for a long time, Nava knows that if Kanghan doesn't want to talk, it's useless to ask, not as much as saving time to deal with his wounds.

"Aren't you going to get something to put on me like your brother said?"

Kanghan asked Sailom, who was still standing motionless. At this point, Sailom realized that he was being silly who stared at Kanghan for a long time, hurriedly nodded and agreed to go into the house.

" You sit here for a while."

Kanghan did not answer, but was willing to sit on Sailom's floor and look around with sharp eyes, seeing clearly from inside to outside in less than a few minutes. Because the room was so small, so small that he wondered how it could accommodate two people. Everything was very old as if it had been used for years. These are the truths that Saaim faces every day.

"Can you do it it yourself?" Sailom returned with a clean sheet and a few stones wrapped inside.

"I can't see, so I don't know where I got hit."