🌌Welcome🌌

Hello, I am Grace Green, the author of 'To Know You' and now 'To Keep You'. As well as I am the founder of the 'To Love A Godly Man' series, the 'The Holy Sisters United' program, and the 'The Christian Newsletter.' I have spent the last four years consuming myself in the career of becoming an Author, firstly I started off writing paranormal and I wrote in the genre for three and a half years until thankfully God opened my eyes and showed me that the genre was not for me and was only pulling me closer to the devil rather than closer to God. So, in August of 2022, with the courage and strength that God could have only blessed me with, I left the genre of paranormal and essentially everything I knew. And I started writing faith-based romances. My first book 'To Know You' was or rather is a book that is truly the best book I have ever wrote and I have written countless books over the years. I truly see God and even at times myself, in the details, it brings me great happiness that it is such a big success and has touched the hearts of so many. With that being said, like with 'To Know You', I wanted to do something different and almost strange with 'To Keep You', a plot line you won't find in nearly any Christian books. This book isn't one you've ever read before; it's going to take your mind to places you've never been before and truly open your eyes to just how deep God's love for us runs. 

The story follows Chaya Spring a woman who has experienced a lifetime's worth of pain and has turned her back on both God and love. Her heart has hardened and when all she wants to do is die, it seems God has very different plans for her. 

With that being said, I can't promise you books that will be good but what I can promise is that I put my blood, sweat, and tears into my writing and while others only put %50 in, I put %1,000 into my work. My mission is to create Christian books that young-adults and new-adults can find peace and joy in. My books are sm-t and profanity free. My characters are designed for the readers to find similarities in and be able to relate to in a way they can't with other books.

I truly hope you enjoy my book and may God speak to you through the words on the paper. God Bless you:)

Yours, Grace Green.