M/n's eyebrow twitched. "I will kick your balls if you insult us one more time!"

Kakashi gave him a closed eye smile. "If you can even touch me."

One of Naruto's clones threw a kunai at Kakashi, who easily avoided them. "As I said to the other one, there's no point in using normal attacks."

The kunai landed on the ground but to Kakashi's surprise it hit a small metal ball that exploded. Kakashi immediately fled as he was the one who was in front of the small bomb.

He patted his back, trying to get out the small fire off of his vest. He sighed, his shoulders flinging down. "This was my favorite vest..."

Both Genin sweat dropped.

Naruto ran full speed at Kakashi and punched him but Kakashi blocked him with one hand. Naruto then was about to kick him. However, he got blocked by Kakashi's other hand.

M/n took this chance to appear behind Kakashi and swing his foot but the Jonin threw Naruto away and avoided the kick.

"Just give us the bell, Sensei and we'll spare you into being our slave." M/n stated at a confused Kakashi.

"Slave?"

Naruto nodded and crossed his arms. "Yes, our slave!"

"Well, you two sure are weirdly different from the others." Kakashi nonchalantly said, for sure insulting M/n and Naruto.

"Hey! Was that an insult?!" M/n barked, sliding up his sleeves, ready to for real throw hands with grandpa.

"If that's the way you heard it then, yeah."

M/n began to make a hand seal. His eyebrows furrowed together as he speed up his Jutsu. He concentrated on his Chakra, making sure to not overdo it.

He had one chance to do it and he will certainly not waste it because of his lack of concentration.

Kakashi's eyes widened at the familiar hand signs M/n was doing. 'Could it be... No, it can't be! There's no way M/n could do this Jutsu, it takes too much Chakra and with no snow around it can be possible to summon them.'

"Twin Dragon Blizzard!"

Two dragons emerged from the two white metal balls. They were smaller than normal considering how small the balls were.

They were about 5 feet. They had thick skin with white scales.

The dragons flew towards Kakashi and began to fly around him with great speed. They began to close their distance on him, creating pressure on Kakashi's body. He felt like walls were squishing his body until he was destroyed.

Sure, Kakashi could use his Sharingan but he was too lazy to activate it. It's not like he was in a life or death situation.

Suddenly, the dragons flew away, making Kakashi loose his balance. Naruto decided to use this moment to get the bells.

He slid under Kakashi but his finger barely touched one. M/n and Naruto were about to attack Kakashi again before the alarm clock rang.

"Looks like time is up. Good luck next time."

Time Skip

Sasuke and Sakura were sitting next to two poles that Naruto and M/n were tied to. In front of them were two lunches. All of their stomachs growled.

"Uh-oh, stomachs growling, huh? That's too bad. Oh, by the way, about this exercise. Well, I've decided I won't sent any of you back to the Academy."

Everyone looked at Kakashi, shocked.