Chapter 27

Two weeks later…

"Any news yet?" Mikey asked, swinging into the medical room of where six individuals lay. It was a private room owned by Tigerclaw. 

"Nope, their still asleep Mike" Donnie stated looking down at the bed holding Raphael, the hothead of their group still unconscious from over exerting himself. 

On the other beds lay Aruma, Akio, Dantzer, Shinigami and April. None of them had moved after the explosion of powers. Now they all lay in medical beds in the Claw Clan's huts. For hours on end, everyone changed shifts over all individuals hoping to the gods, they would wake up. Ikkou wasn't religious but he prayed to the gods every night to make sure his twin would wake. Dantzer was another story, he had shapeshifted into his fox form and hadn't moved from under Akio's bed since he crawled under there. 

Another week passed before one of them even began to twitch, Shinigami couldn't help but groan as she sat up only to see concerned faces staring back.

"Karai?" 

"Shini!" 

Karai wasted no time in wrapping the one she loved up in her arms. Shinigami smiled, hugging back just as another in the room she shared woke up. 

"Red!" Casey's cry of happiness had Karai turning to see April waking up, she was immediately swarmed by friends and family while Rockwell did a few medical tests on her before moving to do the same with Shinigami. 

"I'm glad you're awake, how do you feel?" Leatherhead asked. 

"Tired, how's dad?" Shinigami replied, confusing them all. 

"Dad? Shini, I thought you didn't know who your parents were?" Karai replied. looking at Saki like he had a clue. 

"I didn't...Akio is my dad" Shinigami said with a smile, Karai only nodded. While Oroku Saki sighed, he left the room intending on checking on his brother when a roar from Tigerclaw caught his attention. 

He turned to enter the room only to find that Tigerclaw had Dantzer against the wall holding his throat, the fox didn't even fight back. Dantzer had dropped back into his human form, he looked sick but he remained silent. 

"I don't care who you are. Stay the hell away from Aruma!" Tigerclaw roared again in anger as he threw Dantzer aside, the assassin barely managed to land on his feet. 

"Tigerclaw, let me wake him!" 

"No! You have done enough!" Tigerclaw roared, Aruma was moving under his grip just not much. Alopex glared at Dantzer, she had a blade ready but Dantzer needed to wake Aruma before he slipped into the darkness. 

"What is going on here!" 

"Stay out of this Saki! Keep your brother away from us and…ack!" Tigerclaw found himself shoved aside as an orb soon slammed into Aruma's chest sending a power like no other into the tiger's chest. Tigerclaw glared as he scratched Dantzer sharply with his summoned claws. The fox didn't care as he slipped out of the room just as Aruma woke with a startling gasp. 

Oroku Saki frowned, he left the room intending on finding Dantzer when the sound of cheers had him turning back to see Raphael awake and in Leo's arms. Their daughter in Mikeys. 

"Raphael?" 

"Father" 

Saki wasted no time in wrapping his son up, Raphael clung to him. As the two held one another, a glow happened between the two as their connection sealed and…

"Woah! Raph, your hair" Donnie exclaimed, Raph pulled back only to sigh when Leo directed his face to a mirror. His black hair had disappeared completely, instead he had blond hair again with red at the ends. He froze slightly seeing emerald eyes staring back at him, a glint of red in them.