03

Jungkook splashed water on his face. The intimate scenes that Jimin shared with his co-star ran fresh in his mind and he hated it; hated that he remembered every little detail about it. He hated how Jimin seemed so lost in the moment.

"He's an actor, Jungkook. Obviously he'll make it seem like it. He has to. That's his job," he thought to himself.

An actor. That's exactly what he is. How do you know he isn't "pretending " when he is with you? What if everything you share with him is nothing but an act?

"No," Jungkook shook his head as he gripped the hand towel to dry his hands, "no, Jimin loves me. It's not pretend. It's real."

Is it though?

Yes, it is...

What are you though? A painter. He's a celebrity. He's a star. People love him. He meets new faces in the industry and works with many people. Many celebrities. People who aren't you. People who are smarter, funnier, prettier than you. Even if it is real, what guarantee do you have that you won't be replaced someday?

Jungkook gulped as he stared at his reflection.

No, j-just stop. Stop thinking.

You saw the kiss. You saw how good they looked together. You—

Stop it, please.

—were thinking about it, weren't you? How easily you can be replaced? He doesn't need you. You know it!

Enough.

You know it's only a matter of time before he realises the same, if he really isn't pretending.

"Stop!" Jungkook growled out, slamming his fist on the counter, his eyes stinging.

"Baby?" came Jimin's voice and Jungkook realised what he had done just as Jimin peeked inside the bathroom, concern written all over his face.

"What happened, baby?"

"Nothing," Jungkook whispered and slid out of the bathroom through the gap between Jimin and the door.

The other frowned slightly, "something is up. I can tell. For one, you wouldn't yell or slam your fist on the counter for no reason. And let me see your hand."

Before Jungkook could protest, Jimin's fingers found his and raised them up to examine them.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No, no. It doesn't. It's nothing really. Can we just drop it?"

Jimin hesitated, then gave a sigh, "okay."

Jungkook pecked his lips.

"I'm not sure about you, but I'm starving."

Jimin's face lit up, "say no more! I'mma order food for us."

Jungkook chuckled.