Chp 9

After stargazing and talking about meaningless things you headed back into the rec room and you stood in the doorway and looked at the others and gave them an awkward wave.
'' eh so uh just ask me questions and i'll answer them , ghost wants ,me to get to know you all so i figured id just start with myself first though.''
You spoke quietly yet loud enough for them to hear.

'' wanna sit ?.''
Soap asked and you gave a nod as you slowly walked over to them and sat in the far corner of the other couch where no one sat.
'' so uh what's your favorite color .''
Gaz asked as he fixed his ball cap.
'' well i like f/c , i like that color a lot .''
You said simply.

The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife , everything felt so awkward . not even fear flooded your system , just awkwardness . you never really talked  about the things you liked to people since ..well you never had anyone to talk to . Once you had run away, schools asked for you  and others went looking for you. You had disappeared and managed to make your way all the way to london .

They stopped looking for you and had presumed you were dead so you were off the radar for quite some time. It was two years since you had escaped and you held a very low profile which was good on you and you were very thankful for it .

'' where'd you come from ?.''
Soap asked
'' well uh i started off in utah ..''
You admitted .
'' how the hell did you make it all the way to london ?.''
Gaz said confused and surprised to see how far you've come.
'' well uh being on your own for 2 years on the streets isn't ideal but i made my way here so yeah.''
You spoke.

You had taken a plan here to officially get away from everyone that you knew . you knew a few people and someone had gotten you a plane ticket . you had bought the plane ticket with the money you pick pocketed along your journey and you had a few connections that had helped you get  on the plane to leave the country. It was a long way but you made it there safely and went on your own voyage.

'' that's a long ass time , what's a teen doing on the streets ?.''
Soap questioned himself.
'' it's a long story , one i don't feel like explaining at the moment.''
You answered and soap and gaz looked at each other with a somewhat knowing look.
'' so uh i don't really have any questions for you guys but eh...i dunno.''
You sighed.

'' welp uh your feeling good and well correct ?.''
Soap asked and you nodded.
'' well then you could start training .''
He suggested and ghost glared at him.
'' well uh i guess i could start .''
You uttered.
'' No , she needs to rest for a little .''
Ghost stammered.
'' please ghost .''
You plead.

Ghost had been against you doing any training for the time being due to you needing to recover from the incident that had landed you in med bay. He didn't want you to get hurt again or make yourself even more sore then what you already were. He was dumbfounded by his sudden protectiveness over you but yet again he had always had a soft spot for animals and certain kids.

When he had first came across you he had seen the fear in you but now you'd have grown close over the five days , he showed you he wouldn't hurt you but he saw how you still got weary and tense if he got too  close or made any sudden quick movements  he saw how you backed away and got defensive but hes ,ade a lot of progress with you and he was proud of you .

He was very proud .

You begged as you looked up at ghost who had his arms crossed over his chest clearly being against the suggestion.
'' fine ...but you'll be training with me . get ready in 15 .''
Ghost gave up and sighed and gave in and you gave a little smile . You didnt think youd be training now but now here you stand .

Your new beginning was nevertheless but now you have a change that shall stay for the rest.