Chp 2

" What do you think I am going  to do to you ? How do you feel ?."
He asked , wondering why you felt the way you did.
" Maybe I feel like there's a giant masked man standing in front of me not letting me LEAVE."
you spoke again , not taking shit from him .
You winced again as you felt the stinging sensation at your side ping again and you hunched over a little bit but  you kept your eyes on the masked man.

" I don't even fucking know you."
You said  again towards him as you fixed your sports bra you had on, leaving the rest of your side covered in bandages . You wore some black pants along with a hostile look.

" The name's ghost ."
He said as he gently held his hand out towards you and you flinched a little but gave up knowing he wouldn't leave .
" Can I help you ? I'm guessing you already know I won't be leaving till you're okay ."
Ghost said as he started to unravel the roll of bandages.
" do you wanna move-

" No ."
You say quickly , cutting him off before he could speak .
He gave a little nod as you sat down carefully on the cold tiled floor and you sat up against the wall facing him. He scooted over to you and gently touched your side grabbing the little piece of bandage that held it all together and he started to unravel it.

You grew tense and flinched  as he started to help you but you knew you couldn't do anything. It was no use.
You didn't trust anyone yet you allowed him to do this ? I mean not like you had much of a choice to do so , he just let you take your time but you and him both knew he wouldn't leave.

His cold fingertips touched your side gently. He pulled off all the old bloodied bandage revealing a stitched wound on your lower abdomen. He took out some wipes from his pocket and he took a wet wipe and cleaned around your wound gently making you hiss in pain and flinch .

He looked up to make sure you were okay and he continued to do so with his hands and wrap the new bandages around you. Once he was done he stood up and he went towards the garbage near the door of the room , throwing out the bloodied bandages in the bin.

You stood still on the floor as he threw out the litter and he stood and looked at you with a soft look in his eyes.
" Do you mind telling me your name ?."
He asked and you stood quiet.
He gave a little nod and he sat criss crossed on the floor and he looked at you waiting for an answer.

Ghost was never friendly to people and if he was he probably was drunk . He stood trying to be friendly to you since he needed to help you but also because he was the one who had rescued you from off the streets.life hadn't treated you well but you tried to at least live a little but you couldn't  even do that.

You lived in fear constantly and weren't even living , you were surviving. Scars and bruises littered your body . You didn't care who saw them but as long as you were away from that shit hole you used to be in you were semi okay.

Ghost went to go a little closer over to you but you backed away and started to grow defensive towards him again and you started to get ready to fight. He saw how you were always in fight or flight mode and constantly alert. You did it to protect yourself but also because you were scared.

He took the hint and he backed away.
" leave me alone .."
You growled lolwly .
" Tell me your name and I'll go ."
He said simply and you gave him a dirty look.
" fine it's y/n ...."
You seethed.
" Nice meeting you , I'll be back to see you later."
He said as he stood up , fixing his gear.

You watched as he gave you a little nod and walked towards your door , leaving you to be by yourself. As he stepped out of the room and left you , you thought to yourself. You thought about everything that had happened so far and you didn't know what to do now. 

Your distress shall pass with time but for now you sit and cry. What was once broken can be fixed but crush it too much and it'll pain like a bitch .