Chp 3

TW- abuse , , blood and violence

'' You heard me, you piece of shit ! you fuck up !.''
Your father yelled as he boarded you in the kitchen corner with a broken beer bottle in his hand.
Tears pricked the corner of your eyes and you looked away bracing for impact . your cheek stung as he swung the bottle at your face , cutting it with the ragged edge of the bottle causing blood to pour down your face  . He kicked you in your stomach leaving you hunched over in the corner in pain. You felt the hot tears stream down your face mixing with the blood that had poured and you collapsed on the floor as he proceeded to kick and beat you with the broken bottle.
'' i'm sorry it won't happen again please !.''
You said , your breath ragged and pained.
You had dropped some water on the table when eating breakfast causing your father to go into a rage and beat you . It was constant abuse for the littlest things and you endured it all the time.
As he beat and slashed at you your vision went blurry and your world went black .

You gasped and woke up in panic and you saw someone in front of you and without hesitation you kicked them away harshly causing them to stumble back . you looked around panicked seeing that you were on the floor still and you looked up to see it was ghost . your breath was quick and panicked and he saw this and quickly backed away.
'' it's just me kid it's just me.''
Ghost said quickly as he held out his hand and backed away to show you he meant no harm.

You looked at him and then scanned the room to make sure nothing was there and you felt the hot tears well in your eyes as you felt as if the walls were closing in on you .

Ghost went to step closer to you but you backed away in fear and you looked around distressed.
'' hey it's okay..''
He said calmly as he kneeled down to you causing you to get ready to fight again.
'' stay back !.''
You said as you flinched and held your hands in front of you trying to protect your head and face.

'' go away .''
You said , your voice now quiet as you turned away hoping for him to leave you alone again.
You were panicked from the awful nightmare you had , it was always like this . events that had happened had always haunted  you and always will for the rest of your life . Ghost didnt know what happened to you but he knew it wasn't good but by the way you acted he had known you were abused .

He understood abuse well since he had gone through it himself. He saw the way you flinched and went to fight if he got close. He knew it all too well but he didn't want to say anything. He felt sorry for you , yes he may be stone cold and stern but he has a softer side that he had managed to show you .

'' listen i ain't gonna hurt you ...see ?.''
He sat down next to you on the floor about 5 feet away from you and sat  against the wall.
You looked up at him and backed away a little , making sure not to tamper with your bandages and you kept your eye on him.
'' listen we decided that we're gonna keep you here until we find your parents-
'' No .''
You cut him off as soon as you heard the word parent.
You didn't want to go back , not after you had escaped and waited too long for it.

'' im not going back to that fucking shit hole so dont waste your time .''
You growled as you thought back to the dream you had.
'' alright... alright ''
He spoke softly.
'' we won't look for em.''
You took a deep breath and kept eye contact with him and you watched as he reached for his pocket and you immediately went to stand up and run but as he pulled it out you saw that it was a small metal container.
'' here .''
He slid the container over to you and you backed up away from it , cornering yourself between the wall and the medial bed and you looked at the shiny silver tin.

'' i promise it's safe .''
He spoke as he pulled out another container , opening it to reveal some rice and chicken.
You were hungry and very hesitant yet you didn't trust him.
'' see look.''
He lifted his mask halfway above the bridge of his nose leaving only his mouth and nose exposed and he picked up the tin and took out the little foldable fork that came with it and he showed you the food he took a bite hoping to reassure you.

You hesitantly creeped out of the corner about a foot closer to him and you grabbed the tin swiftly and opened it up to see the same food as him and you unfolded the fork that  had come with it and you prodded at your food . ghost watched a little as you went to eat and you scoped some food onto the fork and you spooned it in your mouth , your face and body relaxing a bit.

He gave you a soft smile as he continued to eat with you in silence . He never showed anyone his face but looked at him sitting with you on the floor eating with you . He didn't know what was up but he wanted you to trust him and he made it his personal duty to do so . if he was gonna bring you around with him he needed you to trust him .

What had crushed you before wouldn't be seen for now you shall learn to trust in those who you meet .