Chp 7

Tw- abuse , blood and such and a flash back to a suicide attempt ( don't worry it was stopped and no one was hurt or anything )

'' your such a fucking disapointment !.''
Your father screamed as he started to hit you with a black leather belt .
You couldn't hear anything , everything was such a blur .
Blood poured out of your nose down your face as you lay on the floor helpless and alone .
He started to kick and scream curses at you as he continued to beat you leaving you in pain and confusion. Blood poured from your mouth as it got worse and you curled yourself up trying to protect yourself a little bit. Was it over ?

You awoke panicked and you sat up rubbing your tear filled eyes as you did so. You looked around ,making sure no one was there , swinging your legs off the side of the bed you got up and you turned on the room light . you tried your best to shake off the fearfulness in you but nothing worked . you figured maybe you could go for some breakfast and do something today.

You went over to the bathroom first going about your daily morning routine and once that was all finished up you put on some black shorts and a short sleeved dark green shirt . Once that was done you put on some socks and left your room making your way to the kitchen . as you walked into the kitchen ,  unnerved a little that it was so quiet , it had made you a tad bit paranoid but you knew you would be somewhat okay. You saw a MRE already set out on the table for you and you walked up to it and you tilted your head.

You took the silver package and felt it was already heated up assuming that before GHost had left he made it for you . you took the mre and you opened it up to see a sausage with eggs . you let off a little shaky breath as you thought back to the nightmare you had again. You quickly grabbed a water canteen from the fridge and you quickly closed it behind you and you walked back into your room and set the items down on your desk. You then grabbed your bag that ghost had given you and you took out a pencil and the sketch book and decided to draw and eat breakfast to try and get your mind off things .

You opened up the sketch book and picked up the pencil in hand and you started to doodle whatever had come to your mind. As you had gone to eat your breakfast you saw that you had forgotten to grab a fork so you quickly ran back to the kitchen and you grabbed a fork , returning back to your desk to eat and draw. You started to eat and sketch whatever came to your mind and you just kept to yourself and minded your own business .

As time passed you finished your breakfast and you threw the silver packaging into the trash and you went back to your room to do whatever came to mind. Since you couldn't be around ghost or anything you decided to head to the living room , there was a tv so you figured you could watch tv until the day ended . wasn't like you had worked to do or anything.

You closed your sketchbook and put your pencil away neatly on your desk and you got up and headed down to the living room. You walked quickly into the living room taking the tv remote off the couch arm , sitting down getting comfortable as you did so. You flicked on the tv and scrolled through the shows that were available.

As you flicked through shows mindlessly you thought back to price yesterday. He looked oddly familiar to your father and it bugged you . you almost thought it was him but there was no way it could've been . even ghosts would've known that.

You found a show that you had really enjoyed so you decided to just watch that for the day and you got comfortable. It was really funny how you were brought here in the first place yet again they weren't just gonna leave you . The only remaining memories of being in a house was when you had been living with your father.

Your mother was dead , she had died whilst giving birth to you and had died moments later after you had been born into this horrible world.
From then on it was hell . Life hadn't treated you well and you didn't like life but you kept going to see where you would head in life. You were glad you hadn't taken your life that night.

One night you had walked along a bridge and had started to climb and sit up on it looking into the dark distance. You were ready to end it all but as you Went to jump Off the ledge you heard a voice come from behind you.
'' hey , you alright ?.''
It was a woman's voice , soft and gentle.
You turned your head to see her last , she had gray hair and light colored eyes. Looked to be about in her mid 40s .

She saw the tears in your eyes but you didn't make a word you just stared. Without a word you just shook your head and stepped down , you knew you wouldn't go through with it . you were afraid to leave .
'' oh honey ..''
She started as she held open her arms to you and you hesitantly wrapped your arms around her. It felt s foreign to you , you weren't used to such affection but you needed it most . after you had told her some things she had told you she went through the same thing. She had told you that when theirs darkness it will all come to the light.

You had come to the light , well more so dragged .

Your head snapped up as you heard a knock on the door and you. You creeped up out of your spot on the couch and you crept towards the door and you hesitantly opened it and you were met with a middle aged blonde headed lady. You tilted your head towards her and you opened the door fully seeing her but you were still tense and on edge .

'' hey y/n its laswell , just coming in to check in on ya while the boys are out .''
She spoke while looking down at you .
'' you alright ?.''
She asked.
You gave her a little nod hoping she would leave and to your surprise she did. Once she was gone you relaxed a little and headed back to your spot on the couch and contoured to watch your show. A few hours passed and it had hit dark and you fell asleep on the couch curled up with your hands resting on your stomach.

The tv had turned off by itself since it had a sleep mode on it and you stood with a dreamless slumber. What you haven't heard was that ghost had arrived back at base safely along with the others. He had walked in with the others to see that you were asleep and he grabbed a nearby blanket and he gently wrapped you in it and picked you up. He was surprised that he didn't wake you up with how cautious you were .

He held you gently in his arms as he walked back to your room and he set you down on your bed and pulled the blankets over you looking at your peaceful form. He had a smile under his face and he made sure you were okay before leaving your room and heading back into the rec room seeing soap and the others there along with price . Price had seen your panicked expression when he had seen you and he knew something wasn't right. Nothing was right .

As the time had passed they got cleaned up and stood hanging out in the living room hanging out. It was a simple snatch and grab . nothing too crazy and the job was done correctly so no one was injured for once.

They had come back without a word but later on you started to stir. What once was in the dark had come to the light without a fight.