Chp 6

As you walked into the hallway , thankfully it was empty. You looked around to see that you and ghost had made it to the so-called rec room. Stopping at the two main doors that led to it you looked around and you looked behind you to make sure no one was there . ghost nudged you and you looked up at him to see if it was okay again and he gave you a reassuring  nod as he held open the door for you .

It unnerved you as you walked in the room to see how quiet it was , the quiet yet dark atmosphere bothering you a tad bit. As you stepped into the room hesitantly you saw that there were two three seater couches along with a small box tv  to your left . to your right there lies a small kitchen with a small burner stove and a fridge . There was a tiny sink in the corner along with a few cabinets that were above the stove .

You looked around and walked closer a little, taking in the sights around you and you started to grow comfortable with your new surroundings .
''  so uh..i'm staying with you guys here i'm guessing ..''
You spoke , speaking more than you usually did.
'' yeah , we might leave you with laswell for a bit since we can't take you on missions hence your a minor .''
He replied , his thick manchester accent flowing through.

You nodded and fixed your hood that you wore and you walked up to the couch .
'' it is fine if i uh sit here ?.''
You asked sheepishly and ghost nodded.
You walked over to the dark brown , slightly beat up couch and you sat down . wiggling yourself between the couch cushions you got comfy and you let yourself breathe for a moment.
'' this is the most you've spoken y/n ''
Ghost said proudly as he sat on the other couch away from you.
'' heh yeah i guess...uh ..dont you have like military stuff to do ?.''
You inquired  , as you  wondered .

Ghost had stood with you since the team had just gotten off a mission but also had work to do from afar , such as training and such . they didn't always go on missions and stay out there  but it was frequent  to get missions but some were easy smash and grabs but others weren't .

'' No not at the moment .''
Ghost replied back to your wondering question.
As you stared at the wall for a moment until  ghost broke the growing silence .
'' If we leave for missions, we'll leave you here in the Rec room. Their bedrooms are here so later on today I'll show you your room."
He spoke again and you nodded.

As you thought about the whole room situation you thought back to the hospital room realizing you left your stuff in there.
" oh uh ...I left my crayons and stuff in the hospital room.."
You muttered growing nervous for some reason.
" No worriesNo worries ."
He said as he threw a book bag to you.
" all your stuff is in there ."
He added on.

You gave him a little thankful smile and you opened the bag to see more than just paper and crayons. You saw a sketch book along with some watercolors and brushes and some other stuff to keep you pre-occupied. You looked up at ghost with a surprised yet happy growing look in your eyes and he let out a little chuckle.

" heh thanks ..oh uh if you guys leave me how will I cook food ? I don't know how to cook. I might burn down the building..."
You explained.
'' We already have meals prepped there called MRE's . there simple to use if you have common sense .''
He reported.
You gave a nod thinking about the whole MRE thing and you stood silent and closed up the bag ghost had brought you and you closed your eyes for a second hoping to let yourself breathe.

Upon closing your eyes you heard the rec room doors open and you snapped your head up and you heard the door open and you looked to see a man with a mustache walk into the room. Your eyes widen a bit . it couldn't be could it ? . the man had looked just like your father in a sense.
You looked towards ghost and had a worried look splayed across your face as you saw the man enter the room.

'' That is price , captain of our squad . dont worry hes safe .''
Ghost reassured you again.
'' i see you've brought the new recruit here , seems you must've told her already where she'll be staying .''
He remarked as he looked at you causing you to grow tense.
Ghost gave a nod and he looked towards you .
'' Well ghost we have another mission , easy pick up not too far from here nor out of country . simple snatch and grab for some intel .''
Price explained quickly .
'' get ready you have 15 minutes.''
Priced added before leaving the room quickly

Another mission ? you thought . it never ended for them but yet again they were military guys so their jobs were around the clock 24/7 . you watched a spruce leave the room and you let your body relax after a moment and you looked towards ghost . you didn't know what would happen but you knew you would just have to wait and see.

***********

'' This is your room , you already know where the rec room is and the kitchen stuff is there . dont worry ill be back with the others and laswell will check up on you every so often .
Ghost explained as he showed you into your room that had a simple bed , a bathroom installed in it along with a closet and a desk. The sheets to the bed were black and red and the desk was white . The walls were dark gray and your closet door was white .

It was almost like home .
'' don't worry, there's clothes in the drawers in the closet for you and toiletries in the bathroom so you can clean yourself up . ''
He added in a rush.
'' Clean yourself up , it's late and I have to go . i promise i'll be back.''
He spoke again and gave you a tap on your shoulder before heading out of the room leaving you to yourself . You didn't know how long it would be but you hoped it wasn't too long.

You stepped into your new room taking in the cleaness that had come with it and you closed the door behind you, locking the door as well. You set the bag ghost had given you down in the corner and you remember ghost had said that there was a shower so you stripped in the middle of your room putting your clothes in the basket that was in the corner of the room as well and threw it in there . You went into the bathroom and you stepped into the shower that was there seeing there was soap and other stuff in there for you to use and you let off a little smile being happy that you can finally have a good shower.

There were towles already there so you just turned on the water and stepped in feeling the water trickle down your body . goosebumps littered your body as you felt the warm water hjit your body . you grabbed the soap that was there and you started to lather up well and you washed yourself up thinking about too many things. As you finished washing yourself up you stepped out of the shower, dying yourself quickly and stepping back out into your room . you looked in  the closet finding ( PJ'S of choice ) and you put those on for pJ's and you walked up to your new bed and you pulled back the blanket and before you could step into bed you turned off the light and then ,ade your way back and into your bed.

You had a long way ahead of you and that was okay but as long as ghost was there you knew you would be okay