Why do you like me?

Lee Heeseung leaned his head back and looked at the sky. He was waiting for sora, because he wanted to confront her about bullying Yurin. Heeseung turned his head and looked at sora, who was gasping for air. 

"Heeseung I am sorry." she said and walked closer to him. He nods and points at the place near him,  telling her sit beside him. She follows his words and sits beside.

"Why do you like me?" he asks coldly not taking a single glance at her. Sora startled by his question, widens her eyes and opens her mouth to speak but doesn't due to embarrassment.

"You know it now." she says and awkwardly smiles, scratching her neck in awkwardness. He nods, not uttering a word.

"Lee Heeseung. Can't you just love me like I do to you." she aks coldly glancing at his side profile. She admired his side profile, how could he look do handsome even when angry? His honey like skin, his pointed nose, his eyes she wished to look at her with love, his lips she always wished to be hers. But sadly that was the reality she could only wish for him, but never have them. 

"What was I suppose to do then. I had liked you for half of my life. But I still couldn't make you fall for me. That's such a failure. I wish I could have you as my lover in my next life." Sora says and sobs while, Heeseung hugs her and let's her cry.

"Don't hug me." she drawls, pulling back from the hug and wipes her tears.

"You make me fall more for you by doing those friendly actions." she continues and yells at him to leave.