Hang out

Nam Yurin had messaged Heeseung. Nothing special just asked him if he wanted to hang out. Not that she was expecting him to reply, quickly. She was just was impatient. She rolled over to the other side of the bed. Particularly complaining about the message. She quickly over to other side as she heard a beep from phone. It wasn't heeseung it was her cousin, ji changmin who would always ask her for dating advices. But Yurin would shut him up by saying give up on her or fuck off.  Yurin snickered and message him to fuck off with a middle finger emoji.

She didn't wait for his reply and instead checked her messages with Heeseung. There weren't many messages of them, by she just checked it to see if he had replied or not. She then heard a knock, whoever it was she just wanted to let her anger on that person, would it be someone she knew or didn't knew. 

"What?" Yurin yelled, opening the door and rolled her eyes without even seeing who it was. 

"Woah! calm down dear." Heeseung said and backed away a little from the door. She coughed seeing him and awkwardly smiled.

She mumbled, "I am sorry." as he nodded and entered her dorm without, to which she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well you wanted to hangout. Didn't you?" He said and sat on her bed. She nodded and picked some papers to throw them in dustbin and kept her water colors in drawer while awkwardly giggling.

He smiled and said, "No need to clean, my dorm is worse than yours."  she chuckled and sat on the chair near her desk. After that they talked a lot, specificly Heeseung talked while Yurin passed some comebacks on things she didn't liked and they ended up bickering when Yurin said tomato is a fruit.

"Gosh you are so annoying!" She yelled  throwing a pillow on him to which he gave a smug look.

"So why did you wanted to hang out?" He asked, to which she rolled her eyes and said, "It doesn't matter now." His curiosity grew as she stated it. Since he become curious he got up from his seat and walked closer to her. She furrowed her eyebrows while he walked closer to her leaned on his chair using his hands.

She innocently blinked her eyes, even though her heart beat raised. He said to her, "Tell me." She questioned him "Why?". He just asked her to tell him why she wanted to hangout.

She finally gave in and answer his question saying, "I wanted to be friends with you." He laughed and fell on the ground since he lost balance on the chair, which also made Yurin fall on top of him.

Heeseung stared at her and notice her brown eyes, they surely had something magical in them that made him lean in to take a closer look at them and pushed some of her hair strands. Yurin felt his hot breath on her neck. She was feeling those butterflies and sparks in her stomach again.

"Heeseung we should stop." Yurin said even though she didn't wanted to.

"But I don't want to."  he stated to which she blushed. Yurin called his name again, this time he respond and pulled back quickly. They acted awkward after that and then Heeseung left.

"Lee Heeseung you are very addicting." she mumbled and closed the door to lean in it while processing what just happened.

𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋; Heeseung

In a family function right now. 😜