Sick

Lee Heeseung dizzyly walked down the hallway while listening to, Sora's rantings about how she accidentally break her mom's favorite vase. His vision blurred as he stopped walking and kneeled down. He saw Sora, looking at him it worried eyes.

"Yurin. Yurin." he mumbled as all went black in his vision. Sora gasped as she saw him. She kneeled down and held him. Even when he was fainting, he was only thinking about her. Sora cried as she saw him,  she quickly snapped out of her thoughts and carried him in bridal style. She walked towards the treatment room and could still hear him saying Yurin.

When they reach treatment room. Sora called out the nurse while nervously crying. She was sad that he fainted but more sad about him calling Yurin when he was fainting. Sora sat on floor near his bed, the nurse had just left them, saying it was due to stress. Maybe she was right cause, Heeseung was studying all night while talking to Yurin on call, who was also studying. Basically doing group study and clearing each others doubts.

"Yurin. Yurin." Heeseung mumbled and tried to open his eyes. Sora widen her eyes and stood up. She asked, "Are you okay?" He nodded and asked about Yurin.

"I couldn't call her. Since I didn't have her number." She lied. She did get Yurin's number the night they watched movie but she didn't wanted to invite her,  knowing if Heeseung wakes up, they'll surely tell her to leave.

"Can you please call Yurin from my phone?" Heeseung requested with puppy eyes and a tiny pout.  Sora giggled through pain and call Yurin after Heeseung gave his phone from his pocket.

"Hello! Heeseung how are you? Did you eat? Did read the new episode of 'it rains on precious days'." Yurin from the other side showered her with questions. Sora rolled her eyes and greeted her with cold 'hello'.

"Where is heeseung?" Yurin directly asked, quickly finding out that it was not Heeseung. Sora handed the phone to Heeseung with a frown.  She hated the way, Yurin made Heeseung happy. She hated that because, she was not the reason he was smiling. She had started to loathe, Yurin.

Heeseung giggled and kept on smiling while he was talking to Yurin. Would it be funny or not, he could do that for hours. Sit and talk to her for hours. Heeseung ended the call with a genuine happy smile that caused his eyes to disappear. He looked at sora, she was just staring at him. Heeseung furrowed his eyebrows and snapped his finger in front of her face. Sora snapped out of her dazed thoughts, with a hitched breath.

"Yurin, is coming. You can go now." He commented and groaned since he was trying to sit up. Sora helped him and shooked her head, not wanting leave. Heeseung snorted with disapproval and told her to go. She shooked her head once again and instead asked him a question to ignore leaving.

"What thing about her do you like?" He smiled like crazy, after she asked him. Just the thought of her made him feel, magic. 

"Everything. There is nothing about her that is imperfect. She is smart, pretty and she likes to read comics. Just like I do." Sora said, clenching her fist holding onto the hem of her skirt and fighted back the tears.  Heeseung giggled with smile and mumbled, "She is so cute."

"Heeseung!" Yurin, yelled and barraged into the room. She was wearing the same school uniform as sora but the pigtails and round glasses made her look cute. She gasped as she saw heeseung and quickly ran towards him. She ruffled his hair with a smiled. "How are you?" Yurin said still ruffling his hair with a tiny smile. Heeseung nodded and holded her other free hand.

"Your pigtails are so cute." he said pointing at them. Yurin bites her lower lip, slowly touches her hair and nods, agreeing with him.  Sora awkwardly watches them, flirting and complimenting each other. Sora bites her lower lip, preventing herself from crying as she tells them,"I'll get going." 

She walks away from there, while her hands are on her mouth. She sobs like that in the middle of the hallway. Getting many stares from students. She couldn't care less about them. She wiped her tears and chuckled, constantly telling herself that, "You'll have chance one day."

✎ ☄. *. ⋆

Yurin's and Heeseung's side.

Yurin reads the new episode of 'it rains on precious days' out loud. Heeseung keeps taking glances at Yurin, not listening to the story. He felt like he was in kdrama, where he was the male lead and she was his female lead. Heeseung moves some hair strands from her face, while yurin giggles and shookes her head.

Yurin stopped reading the comic and took out a pack of gummies. She handed him the pack. "Eat it." He nodded and munched on them as Yurin continued to read story for him. Once the episode was finished, Yurin stood up from the place she was sitting and sat on the bed, Heeseung was laying in. She slowly later beside him and hugged him while snuggled her face in his chest. Heeseung just watched her moves and hugged her back, feeling safe and specially butterflies in his stomach.

"Lee Heeseung I want to be with you forever."  She mumbled, and it got noticed by Heeseung, he did noting but  ruffle her hair and mumble "me too" under his breath. Which too got noticed by Yurin, but they just acted like they didn't and enjoyed their time. While sora was crying in hallway. 

✎ ☄. *. ⋆

Probably the longest chapter in the book.