Girl's day out

Nam Yurin annoyingly rolled her eyes. As Heeseung kept on talking how she should be careful in public and not get lost while waiting for Ryujin and Eunmin. As they had planned to do shopping. After that movie night the three girls had becomes friends.

"Okay. I'll do that in case of emergency." She said, nodding and tried to release her hand out of his grip. Seems like heeseung is a simp for her.

"Yurin-ah don't go." He begs with a pout and holds her other hand too. She giggles seeing him begging. "I'll be back soon." She replies, releasing her other hand and ruffles his hair as he softly lets her go.

She walks seeing Eunmin and Ryujin waving at her. She turns back to see Heeseung still there siting on his bike. She waves at him while shooking her head and walks to Ryujin and Eunmin.

They both giggled as she furrowed her eyebrows and walked toward them.  Ryujin covered her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing. Eunmin giggles seeing her friend struggle as Yurin confusingly looks at the duo.

"What happened?" Yurin asks eunmin,  constantly glancing at Ryujin. "You guys are so in love." Eunmin replies giggling as Ryujin chims in their conversation. The Eunjin (Ryujin and eunmin) duo continues tease her while they shop. Yurin just shookes her head and comments saying, "Dating? I want to take things slow."

Yurin sneaks from the ladies sections to mens as one of the shirt has caught her attention. She holds it and turns it around having a clear look. The shirt was lime yellow coloured in colour with white flowers embroidered on it. As yellow was her favorite color she quickly grabbed it.

She giggles and quickly puts it in her kart and leaves not wanting to get caught. She buys a white pants to pair with it. 

"Bye!" Yurin waves at Eunjin duo and walks toward heeseung who was waiting for her while sitting on his bike. She giggles and glances at the bag of shirt and pant. It was going to be his first gift from her.

She sat o his bike and patted in his shoulder, indirectly telling him to get going. He listens to her and replies, "Yes ma'am!" she chuckles and shookes her head and later lays it on his shoulder while hugging him tightly. 

When they arrive near her dorm. Yurin simply hands him the shirt and pant, without saying anything. She giggles and points at the bag as Heeseung confusingly opens it and sees the shirts and pant. He says "It's pretty."

She nods and gets going from their without bidding him a goodbye. She was too overwhelmed with the joy she was feeling those days due to him.  She was thankful to have him in her life. 

"Lee Heeseung Thank you." She mumbled, closing the door and leaned in it.