Amazing

Nam Yuri walked through the unfamiliar hallway, finding 3. C the
lowest ranking class in standard class.  She has never been to the standard class's building. Not that they are not allowed, she just didn't want to. 

She stopped near the class 3.C and asked for the permisson of teacher. She was quite shock knowing, that there classes were still going, when it was lunchbreak in low class.

She walked inside the class after the teacher allowed her. Yuri asked the teacher if she could take Heeseung with her for a bit. The teacher nodded as a boy, who she supposed was Heeseung came infront. The boy was literally a tower according to her,  wearing the same school uniform like other student,  but thing was he was more handsome than the others in class.  Yuri told him to take the ranking file with him. It was a file made to record their progress. At first Yuri thought it was unnecessary but, she valued it after seeing her progress.

Yuri walked outside and leaned over a wall. She noticed there was a big board, which wasn't available in their building. Yuri stood up facing it,  it was a board to see their rankings.

"That's humiliating!" She mumbled under her breath, feeling nothing but sympathy for the lowest class of standard class. They were privileged but they didn't got brains so it's nothing but just waste of money.

"I know." Heeseung mumbled behind her as she whirled around to stumble upon her own feet and fell in his arms.
It felt like a moment came straight out of movie. Everything felt slow,  him blinking slowly as both of them felt a lingering feeling in their stomach as their heart beat raised.

Heeseung scooted a little closer to look at her. She quickly snapped out her thoughts and noticed what was happening. She snapped her fingers infront of his eyes. He gently placed his other hand on her back and made her stand up. Yuri sighed and looked down while talking to him. 

"Give me your file." She asked and pulled out her hand. He nodded and gave her, his file. His fingertips brushed on her skin as he handed her the file. Yuri, once again felt that feeling. 

They talked outside of the class for a bit. They mostly talked about rankings and decided to meet again at a cafe to plan their project.

Yuri waved him off goodbye while, giving him her nicest smile. She chuckled to her self and thought.

"Lee Heeseung your touch is amazing."