Chapter 38 I Have Question

Chapter 38 Zayn’s p.o.v

3 weeks before the camping trip.

“MUM!” Jasmine yelled as I walked to the front door where she was greeting my mum and her’s. “Mum, Mr. and Mrs. Malik! So nice to see you lot! Doniya, Waliyha, Safaa I missed you!” Jasmine said engulfing them all in a hug.

“Please Jasmine call us Yaser and Patricia.” Mum said.

“Sorry, I’m just so used to calling you Mr. and Mrs. Malik.” She said blushing. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her waste.

“It’s nice to see you lot.” I said smiling. “How’s the hotel?”

“Oh it’s really nice.” Mum said. Jasmine walked away from me and down the hall where we could all hear Lucy’s barking. Lucy came running towards us once she opened the door. Safaa and Waliyha got on their knees to pet Lucy since she came to them first.

“Okay make yourselves at home while I go get us some tea.” Jasmine said walking off to the kitchen. Everyone moved to the living room. Safaa sat with Lucy on the floor and everyone else found a spot. Jasmine walked back into the living room. “Um… we don’t have any tea so I’ll go get us some, I’ll be right back.” Jasmine stated going to grab her coat. I would of protested and gone instead if I didn’t have something important to ask Kathy and tell everyone.

Jasmine walked out the door which left us all in silence as we sat. I cleared my throat. “Um… I have something to say before Jasmine gets back.” All eyes were on me now. “Um… Kathy if you would let me, I would like to ask your daughter for her hand in marriage.” I state and the room was dead silent. I saw Kathy’s face light up.

“Zayn if it was anyone that I had to give my daughter away to it would be you.” She smiled.

“Aw! Zayn! You’re going to ask Jasmine to marry you! That’s so cute!” Doniya exclaimed.

“So Jasmine will be our new sister?” Waliyha asked getting excited.

“I can’t wait!” Safaa exclaimed.

“Congrats.” My dad cheered.

“Aw! You’re so cute together!” My mum added.

“I haven’t asked her yet! So keep it down! And none of this should be repeated to Jasmine.” Just then Jasmine walks in, the room goes quite.

“I got tea!” She exclaims happily.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

What do you think? Sorry it's short :/

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely and talented writer 1Dfuldancer

Comment

Vote

Fan

~Sandrine <3