Chapter 9 YOU DO!?

Chapter 9 Zayn’s P.O.V

The best thing that ever happened to me was giving Jasmine the job as our stylist. “NIALL! STOP EATING AND PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!” Jasmine yelled at Niall. We were getting fitted today. Niall stuffed his sandwich in his mouth and walked over to Jasmine, who handed him his clothes.

I was getting change farther away and couldn’t stop staring at Jasmine. She is so pretty. So yeah, maybe I do have a HUGE crush on Jasmine. I’ve had it forever. “Um… Zayn?” Liam asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. I snap out of my thoughts.

“Yes mate?” I ask looking at him. His eyes flash with confusion as he looks at me then Jasmine, who is now at the far end of the room helping Harry with his outfit. Liam's smile grows into a knowing smile, and he pulls me aside.

“Mate, you have a crush on Jasmine, don’t you?” He’s smiling like an idiot now.

“No…” I say not really knowing why I won’t admit it.

“YOU DO!” He screams happily and everyone looks at him. I face palm myself and pull him into the corner.

“Do you mind screaming it any louder?” I whisper madly into his ear.

“Sorry.” He whispers back. I nod.

“Yes I do love Jasmine in more then a friend way.” I say, his eyes go wide.

“LOVE!?” He whisper/yells.

“No! I said like!” I whisper defensively.

“YOU SAID LOVE!” He says trying to be quite.

“Well whatever it’s true now shut your trap!” I say. “No one else should know about this, okay? This stays between us.” I say. He nods and we walk back to our group of friends who have lost interest in our conversation.

“Zayn, your turn, come here.” Jasmine says. Liam grins at me and I don’t think I will ever hear the end of this. I’m wearing a varsity jacket, trousers, and a white T-shirt. “Okay, spin.” She tells me. I spin for her and she takes a good look at my outfit. She walks away and comes back with a pair of red Nikes. “Um… Amy what do you think?” She asks. Amy comes over.

“I think your getting the hang of this.” Amy says smiling at Jasmine.

“Aww! Thanks Am!” Jasmine says happily hugging Amy.

...

“Okay I think were done for today.” Amy says happily.

“Thank god! I was getting tired of being with all of you, I’m going to my room.” Jasmine says smirking and packing up her stuff.

“Hey! You know, thousands of girls would love to be where you are right now.” Louis pointed out. She looks at him.

“And yet out of does thousand girls I’m here.” She says happily.

“Hey, if it weren’t for me you wouldn’t be here.” I point out.

“I know. I love you Zaynster. But I have to go.” She says kissing my cheek before walking away. Liam punches me in the arm and I swear I’m going to kill him if he doesn’t stop.

Jasmine’s P.O.V

I really didn’t want to leave but I had to. I’ve only been with the boys for a mount and I already got a date. My date is with an intern, Jack. I quickly get ready in my room. A nock comes as I’m half dressed. I pull on a robe and walk over to my door.

“Yes?” I ask opening my door to see Zayn standing there.

“Vas happenin?” He asks and I let him in.

“Getting ready for a date.” I say walking into the bathroom to fix my makeup.

"With who?” He asks.

“Jack, he an intern at some place.” I say looking over at him and smiling.

“Cool, so I guess going to Nandos with me and the lads is out of the question?” He asks. As I finish getting dressed. It’s not a big deal for me if Zayn sees me in my underwear because I’ve known him since I was born so it’s not weird for me.

“Yup, sorry.” I say. “Hey, can you zip me up?” I ask, trying to put on my dress.

“Yeah sure.” He says getting up and walking over to me. I pull my long hair out of the way and he zips me up. As he zips me up his hand brushes up my back and I shiver. No! I can’t keep loving him! I can’t because I know he doesn’t love me.

“All done.” He says removing his hands and I wish he could keep them there.

“Thanks.” I say walking over to where my shoes are and slipping into a pair of high heels. “Okay, well I’m going to be late if I don’t leave soon.” I say grabbing my purse and looking over at Zayn. We walk out of my room together. Once I close my door I look over at Zayn, hoping he’ll tell me he loves me and that it breaks his heart to think that I’m going out with another guy that isn’t him, but that only happens in movies.

“Have fun on your date.” He says smiling.

“I will.” I say before starting toward the elevator. I feel his eyes follow me but I don’t look over at him because him letting me go on a date with another guy just proves he doesn’t love me like I love him.

…………………………………………………………………………..

Did you like my long chapter?

Comment

Fan

Vote

~Sandrine <3