Chapter 15 Back Stage

Chapter 15 Jasmine’s P.O.V

I could hear the screams from the fans. The boys ran off the stage and got changed. Zayn ran up to me, he was already changed. He grabbed me and his lips crashed onto mine. I was a little shocked. He pulled away and smiled down at me.

“See you after the show.” He said before running back onto the stage.

Amy smirked at me. “Oh shut up.” I say as a light blush creeps onto my cheeks.

...

The lads run off the stage. “You guys were great!” Amy and I chorus.

“Thanks.” Niall says as he grabs a drink of water from a water bottle.

“Those fans are awesome!” Liam chims in.

“Well glad you think that because some of them have backstage passes.” Amy says.

We prep the lads and then the group of girls come, in a line. The rules are one picture per person and the boys will sign as much as you want.

Zayn’s P.O.V

...

The last girl leaves as my hand cramps. The girl is gone and I find a chair and fall into it with a sigh. Jasmine and Amy walk over to us.

“You lads look beat.” Amy says taking a seat. Jasmine walks over to me and I pat my lap so she sits in my lap. She does so and I smile at her.

“I love our job.” Louis says happily.

“You lads want to head back to the hotel?” Jasmine asks. We all nod and stand up.

...

We get to the hotel and Jasmine walks into her room pulling me with her. She walks over to Lucy’s cage. “She’s getting bigger.” I point out. Jasmine groans as she picks Lucy up.

“She sure is.” She sets her down in the bathroom where she does her business on a training dog pad.

Jasmine sits down on the ground and I join her. She rests her head on my shoulder. I look down at her as she looks up at me. “I love you so much.” I tell her. She smiles at me.

“I will never get tired of hearing that.” She grins at me.

“Good 'cause I will never get tired of saying that.” I said which makes her blush a light pink.

Lucy comes running over with one of her toys. Jasmine grabs the toy and laughs as she throws it and Lucy goes running after it. We play for a while until Lucy is tired. Jasmine puts Lucy in her cage and walks back over to me. I stand up. She wraps her arms around me.

“I love you.” She whispers. I press my lips to her head.

“You’re perfect.” I whisper.

She shakes her head.“That’s not true.” I chuckle.

“You are beautiful and perfect. I just wish you could see yourself like I see you.” She smiles at me.

“You are perfection.” She says. I smile down at her.

“I love you. So much. Don’t ever leave me.”

“I will never leave you, ever, because if I lost you I’d die.” She says.

“You're my everything.” I add pressing my lips to hers. The kiss was passionate and loving.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .

So yup that’s the chapter

Comment

Fan

Vote

~Sandrine <3