32: Unconventional Methods

Start from the beginning

Logan took a little breath, his eyes taking in my damp hair once more. For a few seconds he stayed quiet as he turned his eyes away from me and instead scanned the front hallway we were standing in. “Is your aunt home?”

“No, she never is,” I responded, shaking my head.

“Alright,” he responded, nodding slowly, his black hair bobbing, “then let’s get started.”

“On what?” I asked, utterly confused. Just what he was talking about I had absolutely no clue. He took a step towards me and I couldn’t help but just stand there and look up at him. He didn’t honestly think that because I was home alone I was going to want to mess around with him? Typical Logan. Always being such a-

“On your hair,” he responded, looking at me with eyes that seemed to ask if I was stupid. “Four hands have to be better than two, right?”

He didn’t even wait for me to respond. Instead he walked past me, taking off his leather jacket and tossing it on the floor near the door. I followed a step after him for a few moments, too stunned to ask what he was doing. It wasn’t until he pulled open my bedroom door that I found the nerve to ask, “What are you doing?”

“Where’s your bathroom?” Was his lack of an answer.

Nonetheless I showed him, nodding my head back down the hall we’d come from. He pushed ahead of me, walking down the narrow hallway until I said, “The door on your left.” He pulled it open and stepped inside, motioning with his hand to come inside.

I shook my head, stopping just outside the door. The last time I’d been with him in a bathroom he’d found it necessary to find out firsthand (quite literally) if I was a virgin or not. In a flash his blue eyes took in my alarmed frozen state. “Fuck,” he sighed shaking his head, “you don’t have to be scared of me Kara.” He turned around, stooping into the tub for a second before turning to face me again holding up a bottle of shampoo. “I’m just trying to help.”

I stared at the bottle in his hand in disbelief. Logan? Helping me? What type of alternate universe was this? “But-“

Noticing my hesitant look Logan decided to take matters into his own hand. He grabbed me before I could finish talking and yanked me into the bathroom. I started to try to pull away but he was stronger than me and kept a tight hold. Without a word he set me down on the toilet seat and held me in place, his warm hands on my shoulders as he leered down at me. “Now, are you going to sit or do I have to tie you down?” He asked, his eyes flashing with mischief at the last part as though he was considering this a very good idea either way.

Not doubting he would indeed find a way to tie me down I gave in with a nod. Slowly he removed his hands from my shoulders, watching me as though I’d spring up any second. When I didn’t he gave a pleased smile and stopped to pick up the shampoo bottle from where he’d dropped it to grab me.

“Logan,” I asked, watching his every move closely, “don’t you have to be at work?”

“I told you I’d bring you and I’m going to. They’ll just have to deal with me being late,” he responded with a shrug as he opened up the bottle.

As he poured a small amount of it into his palm I suddenly seemed to realize what was happening. “I can do it myself,” I told him, moving once more to get up.

His non shampoo filled hand clamped down on my shoulder, easily forcing me back down with his strength. I didn’t stand a chance. “Too late for that.”

Logan released me, his hands rubbing together to spread the shampoo before setting them on my head of wet and sticky hair. I’d started to wash it when he’d come to the door. It hadn’t been as easy to get out as I had hoped it would be.