9.

Jade.

"Baby do you got everything?" I ask with concern and slight pouting that he's leaving for his tour today.

I watch as Chris packs the lasts of his things before he heads off to the airport to catch his flight.

Chris chuckles as he stops to look at me, "Baby I got everything I need, you ain't gotta worry I'm straight"

"I know it's just, I'm gonna miss you" As I wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head against his chest.

This is the first time that I'm experiencing Chris being away on his tour run for his album. I know it's his job and that's what comes with it but I didn't realize it'll be this hard. Especially since everything that went down between me and Asia, I don't feel that I am one-hundred percent ready to be alone in my own thoughts just yet.

Chris then kisses the top of my forehead while caressing me as we hold onto each other, "Baby I promise that I'll call and text you whenever I can. And as much as I'm excited about going on tour I can't lie and say that I won't miss seeing this pretty ass face everyday" I chuckle a little, following a shy blush.

"You promise?" I ask while looking up at him, asking one more time.

"I swear" Chris then leans in to kiss me passionately.

Pulling away, I bite on my bottom lip, "Keep this up, you gon' make me miss my flight" Chris warns.

I sigh dramatically and whine, "Is that supposed to be a threat?" Chris then purses his lips at me as I laugh and back away from his grasp, "Ok, I'll let you finish getting ready"

Chris chuckles as he gets back to it.

-

With Zaria in Chris's arms he kisses her for the millionth time before handing her over to me, and from the looks of it, it seems like he didn't want to let her go.

"I'll call you when I land back at the rental a'ight?" Chris reminds, I nod with a small smile while Zaria continues to suck on her thumb.

"I love you" Chris tells me, I smile small, "We love you too" Giving both me and Zaria a quick kiss, he and the rest of his entourage hurry into their cars as they head off to the airport.

Chris, in the backseat, waves goodbye as the car slowly pulls out of the driveway, I, return the favor as I also gesture Zaria's hand to do the same.

Now with everyone gone, I sigh as it settles in that only me and Zaria are here together alone for a little while.

"Guess it's just you and me now huh Zaria?" Zaria continues to babble in her baby talk, I giggle as I kiss her cheek, heading back inside the house.

It's been about a few days since Chris left and boy is Zaria a handful to look after.

Now I can see why for my mother it was so hard looking after me and my brother by herself.

It is definitely not easy.

"Zaria it's time to go in the playpen" I say as I pick her up swiftly, instantly, she starts crying, "I know baby I know but I can't cook and clean without you running everywhere, putting stuff in your mouth huh?" I say as none of those words even registered or mattered to my babygirl.

I kissed her cheek and hummed to her softly, attempting to calm down her cries. I can tell she misses her daddy to pieces, especially with how much trouble she's been giving me.

Sighing as her cries went down, I put her inside her playpen, gave her some toys and put on some cartoons to help keep her occupied while I cater to the rest of the house.